▸ROSES

ROSES

ROSES

Saturday the 9th of December

Noah pins my arms above my head and trails his fingertips down my arm and across my chest. I wiggle under his body and arch my chest against his torso. He peppers kisses across my collarbone and alone my jawline.

His grip tightens around my wrist as I fail to escape his hold. I want to run my fingers through his hair and pull him into me. I don't want to be teased anymore.

"Noah." I moan.

He places his hands on either side of my head and brushes his nose against mine. I sigh which makes him chuckle. Noah rocks his hips against mine and I burry my face into his neck and moan at the sparks of pleasure.

"I like hearing your moans."

"Please Noah, I need you."

I hook my legs around his waist and dig my nails into his shoulder blades. He nips my skin and I burry my fingers into his messy hair. I guide his lips to mine and they're hot and heavy. Noah licks my bottom lip and I open my mouth, allowing our tongues to passionately twist.

He pulls away and I whimper from the loss of touch. Noah shuffles onto his knees and runs his hands over my body. His fingers hook around my underwear and I left my hips to help him remove the stupid fabric.

Noah flings them away and I reach for the buckle on his pants. My heart hammers as I pull the material down to reveal his hard member. He pushes me onto the bed and I gasp as we roll over. I flail through the air and pain explodes across my cheekbone.

I look around and realise I'm on my bedroom floor tangled in a sheet and the blanket. I run my hand over my cheek and groan. I need a very cold shower because that dream has left me too hot and bothered.

Once I'm showered and dressed, I head downstairs and frown at the loud music coming from outside. It's too early in the morning to be playing loud music.

I open the door and discover Percy leaning against his car holding a red rose. One door is open which allows the loud music to pierce the crisp morning air.

"Please come to the winter dance with me." He grins.

Snow trickles around Percy and I gasp.

"It's snowing!"

I spin around in circles while he laughs until I stumble to the side. His arms wrap around my waist, tugging my body flush against his chest. Images of Noah flash through my mind as cold snowflakes sprinkles across my flushed cheeks.

"Careful there." His eyes explore mine as his thumb brushes a cold droplet off my cheek.

"Thanks, Percy."