▸PLANS

PLANS

PLANS

Monday, the 19th of February

His lips trail down my neck and I groan as the phone rings. Noah peers at the screen before handing the device to me. I hop out of bed and answer the call.

"Hi, Dad."

"How are you?"

"I'm tired from the jet lag but good. How's things going in Brisbane? Enjoying your extended holiday? Ugh, I wish I was camping too." I pout.

"It's certainly something." He chuckles. "I'm not as young as I used to be. I think I might need to see someone after sleeping on a foam mat."

"Oh boy, the perks of growing old."

"I've booked the flight for Friday. If you're busy with school work or whatever, let me know and I'll catch a cab home."

"Don't worry, I'll pick you up from the airport." I smile.

"Thanks, Charlie."

"Please enjoy the rest of your holiday and don't stress about me. I promise to not throw a party at the house." I chuckle.

"I love you, be good."

"Love you too."

I end the call and crawl back under the warm blankets.

"I'm so jealous that he's camping in beautiful nature and I'm stuck at school. I can't wait until graduation. College has to be better than this."

"On the bright side, we are spending the week together."

"What if you hate living with me?"

"I would never hate spending even more time with you."

"Until all my stuff is in your apartment and it's out of order."

"I can make space for you." He smiles.

"Thank you."

He pulls me to his chest but I lean back and push the blankets aside.

"Where do you think you're going?"

Noah glances at the clock beside his bed and laughs. "You have plenty of time."

He places a pillow against the headboard and leans against it. Noah pats his lap and I take a deep breath. I straddle his waist and he wraps the blanket around me.

Noah grips my hips and returns to kissing my neck. He trails kisses along my collarbone, then nips the skin which makes me sigh. Noah pulls my singlet aside and continues down my chest.