Chapter 10

Vote/Comment/Share/Follow

Blake POV

After getting all the information I needed for that male, I leave coming back to my land.

I make my way back to the prison going into the torture cell. I make my way over to the chained up alpha and start to place blows after blow to his face and body, enjoying to sound of his bones breaking and his groans of pain.

After giving him a good long beating, I stand here looking at his bloody and broken body. I'm going to do this to all of them, and once they have healed I'm going to break them over and over again until I decide to kill them.

I leave out the prison heading to the castle to find Tim.

I walk through the front door and the scent of food hits me. It feels like seventy years of hunger came crashing down on me. I follow the scent of food leading me into the dining hall, where I find Tim sitting at a table filled with food stuffing his face.

I look around the dining hall seeing the food, knowing the pack here was having breakfast when I showed up here.

"Want some?" Tim says with a mouth full of food. I sit down at the table and start to eat.

"We were in that box for seventy years, why aren't we skin and bones?" Tim asked, putting more food into his mouth.

"The sleep we were in slows down everything, we were barely burning any calories. We were barely breathing." I say.

"Oh." Was all he said as he continues to stuff his face.

"Did you get the information we need?" he asks.

I give him a nod. "Word has spread so I'm sure the firstborn alphas and the alpha king know I'm out and looking for them," I tell him once I swallow the food in my mouth. I may be a beast but I haven't forgotten my manner, unlike Tim.

"Good, I hope the packs put up a fight so we can kill all of them." I can see in Tim's eyes that he meant every word. He's ready to kill them all if we have to.

It's always a couple of brave ones that I will have to make an example out of, but once I kill them, the rest of them will get the message.

"When are we leaving?" Tim ask.

"Now" I can't sit here and stuff my face with knowing those alphas are out there somewhere, thinking that they are going to get away with what they did to me.

I take one more bite of the food before getting up from the table and leaving the castle.

The sun is starting to set once we finally get to where that male showed me on the map.

"Is this the place?" Tim ask shifting back.

"Yeah," I tell him. I can smell the alpha mark on the land. I walk forward following the scent of wolves. I'm sure they know we're coming, and I'm not coming to talk.

I frown as we start to approach four wolves at their borders. As we get closer they all start to back away. I can see the fear in their eyes.

Looking in the distance behind them, I see a wolf making his way through the thick trees heading our way, it's the alpha.

He says shifting back into his human form. "If you're looking for a fight you won't get one here." He says with a frown.

"Good." I move to him quickly placing a hard blow to his face knocking him to the ground unconscious. I grab his leg dragging him through the forest heading towards his pack. Once we get there I see hundreds of his warriors standing out in front of the packhouse, some in their wolf form and some in their human form.