Chapter 41

Vote/Comment/Share/Follow

Blake POV

After having sex with Tammy, I get out of the bed grabbing my pants. "Don't think this changes anything," I say not looking back at her as I slide my pants on.

"I'm not some whore you can sleep with then treat like shit afterward!" I hear her say from behind me. Suddenly she's on my back bitting into my neck. I roar out in pain as I quickly flip her off my back onto the floor.

"How do you like it when someone bites you without your permission huh!?" She says glaring up at me, as my blood drips from her chin. She reaches up wiping the blood from her mouth with the back of her hand

"What the fuck is your problem!?" I glare at her as she stands to her feet. I reach up touching my neck, leaving the tips of my fingers covered in blood.

"You're my fucking problem! First, you be an ass and blame me for what happened! Then you bite me ruining everything with Andy and me! Now I have these feelings for you that I can't get rid of! What turned you into such an asshole!?" She says continuing to glare at me.

I ignore her as I get dressed. I make my way over to the door, but she steps in front of the door blocking my way. "You're not leaving this room until you tell me what's your problem with me!" She pushes my hand away as I reach for the knob.

I let out a low growl glaring at her. "I don't have a problem! I just don't fucking want you!" I tell her. I don't want her, but I can't stop these feelings that I have for her. And they only seem to grow as the days pass.

"Well, why did you fucking mark me, causing me to have all these emotions towards you! Th-this... this uncontrollable want for you!" She yells glaring at me.

"It was a mistake that I regret! I don't want you!" I tell her. I know what feeling she's talking about. I have this same want for her. Sometimes I want to pin her up against the wall and inhale her sweet scent. I have this urge to rip her clothes off every time I'm in the same room as her.

"That's bullshit and you know it! If you didn't want me, then what just happened a few minutes ago wouldn't have happened! I see the way you watch me when you think I'm not looking! So what's the real reason?!" She lean back against the door blocking the knob, glaring up at me.

I clench my jaws down. "I can't go through that again!"

"Go through what?!" She asks.

I glare at her for a second longer, before letting out a sigh not wanting to fight with her anymore. I let out another sigh as I walk over to the bed taking a seat. "I can't get attached to you. When I watched you die it destroyed me. I can't go through that again." I lean forward a little resting my face in my hands. Memories of that day start to fill my mind. Her body lying in my arms on the ground bloody. I watched helplessly as the life left her body. I just can't go through that again.

I feel her take a seat on the bed next to me. "You're not the only one who went through the pain. After losing you and Timothy I felt like I had nothing to live for, but the twins gave me a reason to want to live. They helped me get through those hard times."

I shake my head looking over at her. "I can't do this. I'm a king and I have a kingdom to uphold. I can't abandon my duty's as king to keep you safe." I don't want her, but at the same time, a part of me does. She's weak and it'll only cause me to abandon my duty's as king because I'll be living in fear that I may lose her again. I'll save myself the trouble by not getting attached emotionally, so if something was to happen to her, I wouldn't feel the pain of emptiness and loneliness of never seeing her again. I may feel the pain of the bond being broken, but that pain will pass. It's the emotional pain that will stay.