Chapter 2

Vote/Comment/Share/Follow

                       Blake POV

"Wake up!!" I hear Tammy scream out, straddling me as she slightly bounces up and down on my stomach, waking me up. I open my eyes to see her looking down at me smiling.

I look over at the clock to see that its 10:30 am.

"Good morning." She leans down placing a quick kiss on my lips, before getting up off the bed. She walks over to the table and brings over a tray full of food. I sit up looking down at the tray, to see it filled with my favorite breakfast. Pancakes, Bacon, and eggs.

"Thanks." I give her a smile as she climbs onto the bed next to me.

I cut a piece of the pancakes putting it into my mouth, enjoying the goodness of her cooking.

"How do you get your pancakes to taste this way?" I ask, putting a strip of the perfectly cooked bacon into my mouth.

"It's from one of my mom's special recipes" She pick the fork up and cut her a piece of the pancakes putting it into her mouth.

"She must was an amazing cook." I put another piece of the pancakes in my mouth, chewing slowly, savoring the taste.

"Yeah, that's one of the things I miss the most about her. Her cooking was the best." Tammy and Tim lost their mother and father in a car accident a few years before I found her. She didn't have any time to really grieve over the loss of her parents, because she had to be strong and step up to support her and Tim.

As I sit here and eat, I listen to her tell me stories from her childhood. I put the last bite of food into my mouth while she just sits next to me. I look over to see her watching me.

"what?" I ask with a raised eyebrow.

"How can you eat that much food every day and not be fat?" She reaches over getting the syrup off the side of my mouth with her thumb, sucking it off her finger.

"I burn calories much faster than a human. Soon you'll be eating like me to feed the baby." I let out a low chuckle. I couldn't stop the smile the spread across my face, as I place my hand on her still flat stomach rubbing it lightly. "Is it too soon to start baby shopping?" I asked her, I don't know much about this, but I'm sure she'll teach me.

"No, it's not too soon." She says smiling at me. "Plus Sarah said I'll only be pregnant for only five months, so the baby will be here sooner than we think." She places her hand on top of mines.

"Do you want to go baby shopping later?" I ask.

"Sure." She says smile.

She places a kiss on my cheek, before she gets off the bed, taking off my big t-shirt that she's wearing, leaving her naked. I watch as she walks towards the bathroom, looking back at me with a lustful smirk before walking into the bathroom.

I get up quickly leaving a trail of clothes behind me, stripping down going into the bathroom. I step into the shower behind her wrapping my arms around her wet body. She's so little compared to me, but our body seems to fit together perfectly. I lean down placing a kiss on her neck causing a low moan to slip out her mouth as the slightly hot water falls onto up. She leans her head over giving me better access to her neck.

"Is this okay with you being pregnant?" I ask, stopping myself before things get heated.

She turns around looking up at me. "It's fine, You're not going to hurt the baby." She traces her finger down my chest until she's holding my now hard member in her hand.