I⃟I⃟

--On the road--

"Woah! Rosemary! Reiki! Please drive more carefully!" Storm, Slyvia, and Rin yelled at them, as everyone was flying and jumping in the car. "I'll drive!"

"No ill drive! I'm oldest!

"Why don't you be a gentleman and let the lady drive?!"

"That wouldn't be very gentleman of me either way!"

The brother and sister bickered over who was going to drive, unaware of their uncomfortable passengers in the back. "Please slow down, I'm getting a bit sick." Luna and Nash were hanging out the window, pooped out from motion sickness and hurling. Same with Gale and Valeria but on the other window. "Hey Nova why don't you get sick? Laxus is a dragon slayer isn't he?" Sylvia put her finger on her chin as Nova replied, "He wasn't taught like Natsu or Gageel. He had a Lacrima, not a dragon."

"Syl, um we have a problem." Rin tapped roughly on her shoulder as he was looking out the window, "What is it?" She asked looking at where he was. He pointed to a broken bridge up ahead. "REIKI! ROSEMARY! WHO EVER'S DRIVING! LOOK!" Sylvia looked at the two and they both were grinning, but Reiki was on the wheel. "HOLD ON BACK THERE!" Rosemary yelled to them and every held on to their seat belts. They went faster and faster, "Careful big brother! Don't use up all you magic!" Rosemary put her hand on his shoulder, and he brushed it off. "It's fine!" He hugged her shoulders, "Ready?!" She nodded grinning, and they jumped over the gap, the car flying through the air.

"aaaaaAAAAAHHHHH!!!!" Everyone in the back started yelling and screaming. They landed safely on the other side, roughly though. Then Reiki fell asleep, Rosemary took the wheel and braked, her hair was a mess, so was Reiki's. She stared at him, "I told him not to use that much magic." She mumbled. She carried him off the front seat, (She's pretty strong) and opened the passengers door. "That was fun." She smiled while everyone had a shocked look and open mouths plastered onto their face, except Nova. "That was awesome! Let's do it again!" Her and Rosemary pumped their fist in the air.

--Back at the guild hall--

Everything was buzzing as usual, the smell of beer, and the strongest team were sitting at one table. "I wonder how it's going." Lucy said worryingly, then Natsu patted her back. "I taught Nash to be responsible of his sister. So no need to worry!" Then the rest of the parents yelled at him, "WHAT ABOUT OUR KIDS?!"

"Well their your kids." Natsu said, not thinking things through, again. "Well knowing Rosemary, she'll take care of Reiki, she's the more mature one." Erza closed her eyes and stated, while Jellal nodded his head in agreement. Then Happy awoke from his nap, "That's Rosemary for you!" Then fell back asleep. "I hope Storm would be smart about things." Gray complained, then pointed to Natsu. "I blame you."

"What's ya say Elsa?"

"You heard me fine flame brain!"

"Enough. We don't have the time to argue like this anymore. We're old. Face it." Erza said crossing her arms, "That's not what you said when you got angry at me for shrinking the clothes in the dryer." Jellal grumbled quietly enough for no one to hear. "Fine, but let's hope the kids are alright."

--Back on the road--

"Makin my way down town! Walking fast! Faces pass! And I'm home bound!" All the girls except Rosemary, sang, imitating the piano part. The guys covered their ears from their extremely high pitched singing, which woke Reiki from his sleep. "Baah! I had a dream that the girls were singi-" Reiki looked around to see them singing and Nash, Gale, Rin, and Storm covering their ears. Nova, Slyvia, Luna, Valeria, were all singing. But Rosemary wasn't there. Reiki leaned out the window, to see Rosemary struggling to stay awake, eyelids fluttering, straining to keep them open.