Its been forever>Read this if you read this book

Hey......

I really don't know how to start this after I became a freshman my hands got really tied and then I lost the password to this account but when I found it I really had no idea where I was going with most of my stories. My interests just changed 😕.

Anyway I felt bad for leaving a lot of people off I guess and I really think I should've have thought this book through more...? So what I'm trying to say is I'm going to give this book a rebirth. It's not official but that's where I'm most likely going to go. There are Kpop fans in my readers and this is a shout-out to you guys if you want me to make a separate book for kpop (BTS or something).

More info of the rebirth-

When I say rebirth of this book I think the universe I made was really too big and rushed and everything just got confusing and thrown off. So I'm going to make multiple spinoffs most likely and I'm going to let you guys decide what you want the main ship of this book to be. Like I said there will be other sub books related to this one if this book doesn't satisfy everyone who reads it. 

The same characters will be used, but no live action and most likely no pictures unless I decide to draw them myself..

I'm going to start straight from the beginning there won't be confusing spinoff chapters (I loved my disneyland chapter but it honestly didn't make sense when I looked back at it). What really keeps me going with this book it honestly the romance and shipping aspects of it. I'm still gonna stick to the fairy tail fantasy era, so it won't be adapted to modern times or anything. I honestly don't think I'm going to have that vampire arc and the missing Makarov thing, it will maybe be more classic since I loved the storyline anyway, like Grand Magic Games, or the S Class island arc.

Potential Ships-

-Storm x Luna
-Rin x Rosemary
-Sylvia x Gale
-Reiki x Nova

These four are probably the ones I'm MOST interested in. Please comment which you'd like me to start with. It will be in a completely separate book and I might most likely unpublish ALL my other books I've written. ;)

I'll check this chapter in about three days or so to see if I should still continue

thx.