X⃟X⃟X⃟X⃟I⃟I⃟I⃟ (E⃟N⃟D⃟ O⃟/ P⃟A⃟R⃟T⃟ I⃟I⃟)

Triple update cause i love you guys-important note at the end

________________________________________________________________________________

They kept on walking forward, until they were under the symbol, everything stopped, they started to look around, realizing their surroundings. "But, this is a dorm hallway, the dragon queen is a student here?" Tiger lily said, and the pink light formed an arrow underneath the symbol, pointing to the door to the left.

Rosemary broke down the door, with her wings and she stepped over the wood, fire trailing her footsteps, the four dragons spread out evenly around a bed, and bowed down together at the same time on both knees. Valeria was already there, they looked at the figure on the bed, she had a crown made of flames on her head and wings made of gold.

"Luna?"

-

Their eyes widened, and their jaws dropped, they watched the dragons in amazement, as they stayed still bowing towards the dragon queen, who was sitting on the bed looking at herself in confusion. She played with her wings and looked at her crown in amusement, she touched it with her finger tips and immediately retracted her fingers, "The fire, it's so hot, it's hotter than anything i've ever touched before." She said to herself, looking at her burnt fingers. The wings on everyone started to disappear and phase within themselves, and they regained conscious. The flamed crown above Luna lowed down, phasing into her body, the light illuminated inside her, and stopped, fading out where her heart was.

"What was that?" She looked up from her own body and looked at everyone who was staring at her warily.

"Dragon Queen." Mavis slightly bowed, bending over. the others just froze, still from shock. "Now that we have our queen, we are ready." Mavis said, leaving into the hallway, walking back to her office.

As if awakening from a trance, they all scrambled to their feet, running and turning their heads around like disoriented chickens, they ran out the room and caught up to Mavis, walking with her. "Are we ready?" Nakrani asked, and Mavis simply nodded with a blank face. "You have the queen, her powers match the strength of August's, and with you all, you will be able to save Fiore."

Their necks trickled with sweat, their throats became dry and their minds barren and yet fuzzy. "What powers do i have?" Luna said excitingly, looking at her hands, constantly turning around to see if her wings were still there. "I'm not sure but i expect greatly increased magic. There is a special weapon up your sleeve, but unfortunately i don't know what that is, nor do i know how to activate it, you have to find out on your own."

Luna looked down to her feet, this was all heavy for her, the whole Dragon Queen, defeating August the most powerful mage, saving all of Fiore. "Go back to your dorms and meet me back here in my office, and i'll get you all back." She said and they all nodded, except for K.

Rosemary gave him a long lasting look, before running to her dorm. "M-Mavis...Is there a way i can be Rin again and go back with my family?" K said as he approached her and she didn't turn around, she just stared blankly out her window, she sighed heavily. "I'm not sure what plans August might have for you. Anything about you resides with August, i'm sorry Rin but i can't do anything about it." His eyes were glued to the floor, he looked up but Mavis disappeared, she was no where to be seen.

-

"Rosemary!" K yelled running down the hallway to catch her, she was running down the hall with the rest of team nash, "You all wait for me there." They understood, giving the two a look before dashing off, Sylvia and Reiki waved to both of them.