X⃟X⃟X⃟I⃟X⃟

Woah everyone get ready for a lot of words

He nodded in reply and looked at weakened K. "Please, don't hurt me. Go with her." He pleaded only for her safety. "Come with us." Reiki said, which surprised K. "Why?"

"Because. You're still the Rin I know." Reiki helped K up and threw his arm over his shoulder, K looked at him in disbelief. "H-how?"

"You speak really loud, and this door isn't soundproof." Reiki pointed to the wooden door that lead from the stair case to the music room.

"We'll resolve everything once we escape-"

"And that will never happen." Both of them looked forward in fear, and K got chills down his spine, especially after the story he told Rosemary just moments earlier.

"Dean Mavis?"

-

"You all are not leaving. Not now..." K looked down, avoiding her eyes and looking anywhere else, as long as he didn't meet her gaze. "Why not?" Reiki grit his teeth together, staring her down, she was standing right behind him on the stairs.

She sighed, shaking her head before looking up again, "I need your help. We all need your help." It didn't surprise K as much as it did Reiki, but he was all too frustrated and chose to see past it. "You can't make me stay here and neither can you make my friends." He passed her and sprinted down the stairs, towards the path to the blind spot.

"If you leave now, you all will die."

-

"Where are they?!" Luna said impatiently, looking around and looking over the cliff, where the others were already at the bottom safely. There was a rope, tied from the gazebo, leading down to the bottom, the other end of the rope they used to tie around their waist and get hoisted down. She backed away from the edge as soon as she saw a line of sunlight mark the cliff. She looked at Storm. He shrugged his shoulders and looked around the empty courtyard. "You should go down." Storm stated, looking at the girl with pink hair, straight in the eye.

"What?-"

"It's exactly what it sounds like. You need to go down. Right now. And get the others help."

"That's not what I meant." She replied, standing her ground and curling her hand into a fist. "I meant, what about you?" Luna had one end of the rope in her hand. "Don't worry about me. I won't get hurt. Knowing that all of you are safe, im going to wait for Reiki, if he doesn't come in time. So be it." He kept a stoic look on his face, and chose to not reveal any emotion, but inside, he was breaking, wanting to go with the rest of them.

"Wait!"

They looked back to see a familiar blond along with Nao, and Rosemary in his arms, sprinting towards them. "Hurry get them down." Storm took the rope from her hand and tied it around Rosemary's waist, "Nova will go down with her." Nova had one arm carrying Rosemary and one hand on the rope, she slid down the cliff, landing on the bottom. She shook off her slight burn from that thin sliver of sunlight.

"Reiki's still up there." Nao said to the two.

"What's he waiting for?" Luna asked, "He's up there with K."

"He was caught?!"

"W-well I don't really know what he's doing.. we found him upstairs, Reiki was with Rosemary and she was bleeding, K was there too with Rosemary. He was probably trying to stop himself from getting to her blood-"

"Did he hurt her?!" Storm snapped. Nao opened his mouth to speak but no words came out, Luna saw his worry for her and sighed. "Nao, go, I'll wait for him." Nao nodded and grabbed the rope, sliding down after Nova and Rosemary.