X⃟X⃟X⃟X⃟I⃟I⃟

Lol guys, if you don't like the story, and don't like me or the characters, stop reading :^D Don't message me privately and say it sucks thx ><

________________________________________________________________________________

"Do you know what it truly means?" Sylvia questioned, and he simply shook his head, but then opened his mouth to talk, "But i heard your confession to Sam, and i can figure it out." She nodded slowly looking down. Sam left them there and walked away, his presence was definitely not needed there at the moment.

He lifted her chin upwards to meet his eyes with hers. "Does that mean you feel that way about me?"

"Do you feel that way with me?" She shot back and he fumbled around his words.

"I-"

"Let's do that later. Come on." Their cheeks grew a sudden hue of pink, and they looked at Sam who had a stoic look on his face, with no emotion at all.

"Morning had come."

-

As the sunrise peaked over the trees, a pink light colored through the light, Rosemary froze from walking through the halls after the talk the night before. 

-Flashback-

"Rosemary." Still in the gardens, Sylvia had left to leave them alone, but it was to look for Sam about his pendant. She looked at him with a slight smile on her face, from looking at the well kept garden. he tried to smile his best but couldn't, he sat down under a tree, leaning his back against the tree, Rosemary sat beside him, leaning her head on his shoulder and closing her eyes feeling the night breeze move her hair off her shoulders. "Listen, Mavis told us the plan is when we go the games, we're planning on giving up in the preliminary round to get you as far as we can in the games, and we'll focus on finding trouble out of the arena, and we need you there so that you can find August there for sure. But there's something you should know. I won't be able to come back with you guys after the games. Mavis will try to keep all of us there to help Team Nash fight August, but if we're successful that means this time and everything created in it is destroyed. You need to know that i belong in this time..."

She turned her head on his shoulder, looking up at him, her nose barely grazing his jawline. "W-what do you mean Rin?"

"August reincarnated to me to this time, this body was reincarnated in this world. They were just like you all, actually Meaning when August goes, i go too along with the fake sabertooth members..." K looked deeply into her eyes and her eyelashes were wet with tears that were brimming. "You can't go." She held his face her hands, "No, you're not leaving again!" She yelled, then whispered, more like talked lowly, "I just got you b-back...I'm going to force August to give us Rin back! I don't care if it's going to kill me!" He shook his head. "No! Don't sacrifice yourself for me! You already said goodbye to me 2 years ago Rose...I shouldn't even be here."

"And you came back. You came back for a reason, and that's because you're meant to be with us, you're not leaving..."

-

Rosemary stood in the middle of the corridor and all sense of mind or conscious was trapped in her head, and she was no longer controlling her body. It started to moved forward, her legs were being pulled forward, her posture was perfect and there was no slight slump or trip. As she walked, outside the window, dragonflies were following her, and that pink color in the sky leaked into the empty hallways. The color traveled through the air to the end of each hall, waiting for Rosemary to follow, once she reached the end of each hallway, the light traveled again, guiding her through the school. 

"Look, there she is!" Nova pointed to Rosemary who was walking nonchalantly, passing all of them with no intention to pay attention the people in her way. "Don't wake her from her trance. She might lose it." Mavis held her hand up, gesturing for them to halt. they moved out of the way and didn't make a single sound, they heads following her movement. K walked closely behind her, the others behind her were anticipating greatly. It was Mavis, the Sabertooth members, and everyone else except Luna and Valeria who were in their own dorm. 

At the current moment Luna didn't feel comfortable being around Storm after the real drama from a week and a half ago. Her confession and the kiss, made Luna feel like she was unwell, and weak around him. He shared the same feeling around her. Communicating with each other through eyes, they could clearly see being around each other wouldn't do anyone any good and they'd feel useless if they weren't comfortable to take any action in front of each other, without that hint of anxiety deep inside. 

Valeria was there to comfort her, to help her get over it so that Luna was back to normal again. 

Rosemary kept walking, but they noticed her steps started to leave marks of light, and the soles of her feet was lit up with fire, and transparent wings that was becoming more and more opaque appeared on her back. It started off as barely visible but the scales were becoming more clear, they were torn up at the bottom of the wings. They were dragon's wings. as they kept walking, Nash, Reiki, and Gale lost their own conscious, and walked behind Rosemary in a direct line. 

Wings appeared as well, like Rosemary's, "Dragon slayers. And reiki is a father of Dragons." Mavis said in a small volume. The pink light went ahead all of them, they ducked down to get out of the way, it weaved through the four dragons, and the light formed the symbol of a crown, with a pair of dragon wings around them and fire above the crown, in the middle of the hallway.

They kept on walking forward, until they were under the symbol, everything stopped, they started to look around, realizing their surroundings. "But, this is a dorm hallway, the dragon queen is a student here?" Tiger lily said, and the pink light formed an arrow underneath the symbol, pointing to the door to the left. 

Rosemary broke down the door, with her wings and she stepped over the wood, fire trailing her footsteps, the four dragons spread out evenly around a bed, and bowed down together at the same time on both knees. Valeria was already there, they looked at the figure on the bed, she had a crown made of flames on her head and wings made of gold.

"Luna?"

Hope you like the double update<3