Chapter 1

Slendermans p.o.v
I was in my forest, stalking a teenager who had wandered into my woods. They were just looking along the trees and wildlife, oblivious to the fact that I was right behind them. I chuckled darkly and my tendrils came out of my back. I went to stab one of them through their body, when I felt a sharp prick at my neck. I assumed it was Jeff, or one of the others trying to annoy me, but when I turned around, I saw several men in dark uniforms. I growled but my tendrils and body began to go limp, and I fell to the ground, my vision blurring. I tried to form static in their minds, but they didn't seem affected before walking over to me and picking me up. I wanted to rip their bodies apart, but I couldn't move.

I was taken over to a dark van, and thrown into the back of it. I felt ashamed. How did they catch me so easily? Maybe that teenager, wasn't really a teen, and was bait. I sighed. It didn't matter. I would be able to escape once I gained my strength again.

I then felt the van begin to move and I sat up slowly and rested my back against the edge of the van. This was a pain. Who knew what the others could be doing in my mansion. I groaned and just waited for the van to stop. Which it eventually did.

When the van eventually stopped and the back was opened, my body was still weak, and several men came and dragged me out of the back. My arms were put in cuffs and so were my legs. But that didn't bother me, I could break them almost too easily.

I was taken to a large building with the letters f.b.i on it. Inside were many people in suits, but also a lot of security. I was taken down a hall way, with many cells and was thrown into one of them. The door was shut and I looked around. The cell was very monotone, deprived from colour and was pretty small. But I would be out soon enough, so I didn't really care.

A few hours later, I felt much better and I stood and snapped the cuffs I was in, in half. I chuckled. Humans were such stupid creatures. There was no window, so I couldn't get out that way, but I could just teleport out, and be on my way. But when I tried, I couldn't. I became confused and continued to try, but still failed. I quickly became angered and punched one of the walls hard, but it didn't even crack. That's when I heard a deep voice speak to me.
"Nice try slenderman, but we've got you now and we're never letting you go"

((Thanks for reading, tell me what you think if the first chapter, I will really appreciate it ^^))