Chapter 5

Slendermans p.o.v
I awoke slowly, to the door of my cell being opened and a female human being thrown into my cell with me. For a moment I had no reaction, as my head felt fuzzy from the drugs I had been given, then I looked down at her.

She was young, I could tell that very easily. Her hair was h/c and her skin s/c. She looked to innocent to be in a place like this. She looked to delicate to even hurt a fly. She then moved slightly, and small groans came from her mouth.
"Hm...where am I..." she sat up, and looked around, a confused look on her face. I was just as puzzled as she was. She then turned around and saw me and her eyes widened and she looked around more, then an angered look spread across her face. "You monsters!" She punched the door of the cell which shocked me slightly and I grabbed her fist before she punched it again.
"Calm down human" her eyes widened as she looked at me.
"You...can speak?" I nodded then let go of her hand
"Yes I can, but I can also speak telepathically" she nodded slightly and sighed
"I can't believe they've done this.." I looked at her and she looked back at me "I've always dreamt of coming here...but not anymore. Now I just want to get out"
"If I may ask, why are you in here?"
"I...I tried to warn people that what they are doing here, to you and the other...experiments is wrong...this is my punishment, I guess they expect you to kill me"
"Why would you do that?" I looked at him
"Do what?"
"Risk your own safety for us" I shrugged slightly
"It just felt like the right thing to do...I couldn't bare seeing any of you in pain" I thought to myself for a moment. This human either had to be extremely stupid or extremely brave. But to me she didn't seem stupid, maybe just very innocent. Too innocent.
"So human, what's your name?"
"My name is y/n" I nodded nodded and went quiet and She looked around the small cell and sighed before it went silent again.

Readers p.o.v
I looked around the room, until there was a weird scent filling the air and my eyes widened as my mind slowly became dizzy. Slenderman looked at me.
"Are you alright?" Before I could answer I tumbled forward and fell into his body and my mind went blank.

Slendermans p.o.v
I looked down at her and slowly wrapped my arms around her so she wouldn't fall, but my mind then also began to go blurry. I saw down on the ground with her before I fell and then I fell asleep.

((Thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed!))