Chapter 11

Readers p.o.v

I stayed in his arms, and he gently picked me up bridal style, carrying me back to the mansion. It was cold, so I cuddled against him for warmth, and I felt him pull me closer, I smiled then closed my eyes, and nuzzled my face into his chest and yawned.

"Y/n, you may sleep if you want to" I shook my head

"N-no I'm okay, I'm just resting" He nodded then placed a hand on my head, and stroked my hair. I felt safe in his arms. I held me like I was special to him, and that made me feel happy. No one had made me feel that way before, and it was nice. Even though I couldn't tell him, I was starting to fall for the tall being.

Eventually, we made it back to the mansion and he walked inside, still holding me close. The mansion was silent. He walked upstairs and went to my room, gently placing me down onto my bed.

"You should rest Y/n, tomorrow we will gather some of your belongings, but we will have to do it early, so I'm not seen" I nodded then laid down

"Okay, thank you slender" He 'kissed' my head and nodded

"Your welcome my dear human, good night"

"Good night" He then left the room and I closed my eyes falling asleep.

Slender's p.o.v

I walked to my room and yawned. It had been a tiring day, and I needed rest. I opened the door, to both Masky and Jeff sitting on my bed. I groaned. They were getting on my last nerve.

"What do you two want?" Jeff smirked slightly

"Your in love with that human, aren't you?" I looked at them, with slight surprise then looked away and took my blazer and tie off

"What makes you say that?" I tried to sound casual and calm. Masky then chuckled.

"Oh I don't know, you act so weird around her. The others may not be able to see it, but as your best killers we can"

"And how do I act weird?" Jeff looked at me

"You have your own little name for her, my dear human wasn't it?"

"And you've kissed her head quite a few times since she's been here" I fell slightly silent as I tried to think of response

"Well that's for comfort-"

"No, its not. Your in love with her, admit it" I then faced them and crossed my arms.

"Why does my love life concern you two?" They both chuckled

"It doesn't, we just find it rather amusing" They had an insane look in their eyes and I sighed

"I am very fond of Y/n, okay? But I'm not saying that I'm in love with her" They went quiet then burst out laughed

"He admitted it!" I growled then picked them both up by their collars and threw them out my door.

"You heard what you wanted, now leave me in peace" I shut the door, but I could still hear them laughing. I sighed and got into bed, facing the ceiling, thinking to myself. I was very fond of the human, I knew that, but I couldn't call It love, since I didn't know what the feeling of love actually felt like. I then laid on my side, and slowly fell asleep.

Readers p.o.v

I woke up in the morning, and yawned gently, before sitting up and facing the mirror. I wiped my face the got up and got dressed back into my clothes. I would get some more when me and slender went to my house. I looked at my door, debating whether I should wait for slender to go downstairs with me or go by myself, then got up and opened the door. I would have to get used to all the killers in the house anyway.

I quietly walked downstairs to see no one there, and sighed slightly with relief. I went into the kitchen and was about to pour a glass of water before someone grabbed my hips from behind, causing me to yelp. I then heard laughing and turned around to see the one with the large smile standing behind me, and everyone else at the door frame. I felt nervous but smiled slightly

"H-hello everyone" They all watched me, then the smiley one got closer to me and leaned right into my face, causing my back to meet with one of the kitchen counters. His smile turned into a smirk.

"Let me ask you human, do you love my boss?" My eyes then widened and I blushed slightly, but before I could answer, he was pulled away by the ticky one.

"J-jeff leave her alone"Jeff just laughed and Toby looked at me and sighed.

"Toby stop being so boring"

"Sorry a-about that Y/n"

"I-its okay" I smiled slightly and he nodded "But why did he ask me that?"

"Jeff's just an idiot, ignore him" Jeff the growled

"What did you say about me?"

"I s-said your an idiot Jeff" Jeff glared and crossed his arms

"I'm just trying to help the boss with his love li-"Toby then covered his mouth and glared

"Jeff just shut up, and go and play with one of your k-knives or something" Jeff glared and walked away with everyone else, apart from Toby who stayed with me.

I felt very confused. They were killers , but they didn't seem that scary, they were acting more like normal teenagers. My fear of them slowly faded away. They were still intimidating, but I no longer felt like they were going to hurt me. Toby then looked at me.

"A-are you okay?" I nodded and smiled

"Yeah, thank you" He nodded

"N-no problem, a-anything for the bosses human" He winked then chuckled slightly and left the room. I felt like I was part of a huge joke, but had no idea what it was. I shook it off then had breakfast and waited for Slender.

After a while, Slender walked downstairs, in his suit and tie as always. He looked at me and I blushed, Jeff's words going through my head. 'Let me ask you human, do you love my boss?'

"Good morning Y/n, how did you sleep?" I blinked then looked at him

"I s-slept fine" He nodded

"Have any of them caused you any trouble?" I shook my head

"No they've been okay"

"That's good to hear, we better get going to your house" I nodded then we left the kitchen and slender looked at everyone

"Me and Y/n are going out, we will be back soon"

"ohhh sounds like fun, is it a date~" I looked over to see a monochrome clown smirking at us. I blushed and slender shook his head.

"No, we are just going to her house to collect a few things"

"Her house~ Get in there slender~" Jeff and the clown then started to laugh insanely, and slender grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the mansion. I looked at him and he looked at me.

"Sorry about that Y/n, lets go" I nodded then we began to walk to my house, full of memories.

((Thanks for reading! I'm so sorry for the late update I've been really busy with school!))