Chapter 3

Readers p.o.v
I stayed, watching the computers for a while, until a few agents walked into the room
"Has he moved yet?"
"Has who moved yet?"
"The slenderman" I looked at his screen and shook my head
"Not that I've seen" they sighed
"Looks like it's time for plan B" I looked at them all, they all looked serious but I didn't like the sound of this plan B. One of them then pushed a red button on the slendermans screen and the cell instantly filled up with a cloudy gas. My eyes widened and I looked at them
"W-what are you doing?"
"Just sending him to sleep so he won't hurt us when we fill his system with drugs"
"Y-you can't do that, that's against the rules" they all chuckled at me
"The government want answers, so sometimes the rules have to be broken" I then looked back at the screen and the slenderman was in the ground and felt dread. I knew something was off.
Several agents filled the cell and chained the slenderman against the wall and pierced several injections into his arms.
"This drug will cause him sever pain, so let's see how he reacts" I wanted to slap the agents hard, but I would lose my job if I did.

Slendermans p.o.v
I woke up and suddenly my body felt like it was on fire. I tried to move but found that I was chained against the wall. I struggled badly as I writhed in pain. I became quickly angered as my mouth ripped open and I ripped away from the chains that were holding me against the wall. I landed on my knees and held my head and gritted my sharp teeth together.

Readers p.o.v
My eyes widened and teared up at the sight of seeing the slenderman in so much pain. I looked at the agents and they just looked amused and excited and were just writing things down on the clip boards. I felt disgusted and looked at the screen and looked at the button they used to send the slenderman to sleep. I knew it could get me into trouble but I couldn't see him in pain anymore, so I pressed the button, seeing the cell fill with gas and the slenderman falling to the ground and finally being still, asleep.
"What do you think you are doing!?" I looked at the agents and they looked incredibly angry
"You can't do that to your experiments! Couldn't you see he was in so much pain that he could die!" One of them slapped me hard across the face and I fell down
"Luckily for you we got enough information for now, but if you ever do that again it will be more than just you job on the line" they left the room and I teared up as my cheek stung. I stood back up and looked at the screen with the slenderman then looked at all the others. I couldn't allow that to happen again, and I would make sure of it.

((Thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed!))