Chapter 1

Third Person

"Hey Pearl!"Anderson James,Pearl's best friend asked as he leaned on her shoulder."Greetings."Pearl laughed and straightened her bow."Greetings to you as well.So,when's the next YouTube update?"Anderson asked pulling his phone out of his pocket."Should be in about two hours...Oh hey!,"Pearl pointed up to the top of the building that they were in front of,and saw their two other friends:Jessica Black and Lauren McCloud."Let's go!"She dashed into the building,pulling Anderson along by his wrist.

They soon made it to the top,and tackled the two girls."Get..Get off of me!"Jessica laughed as she tried to push Anderson off of her."And me!"Lauren added,doing the same.They got off of them and helped the two up,then began talking about the update.

"Maybe we should do a truth or dare episode."Lauren suggested as she pulled the zipper up on her green hoodie."Again?We did that in season two."Jessica said raising an eyebrow."We could do it again..."Pearl said shrugging."Or we could do another 'Random Facts' episode."Anderson said looking up from his phone."Bingo!"Pearl said smiling.Then the four went back down and began walking towards Pearl's house.But...Pearl noticed someone speeding towards a kid who was with his mother,kicking a ball around.The ball rolled into the street,the child went to get it and the car sped around the corner.

"Oh my god..."Pearl immediately raced to the girl and shoved her out of the way,getting hit instead.

~Some Time Later At Pearl's House ~

Anderson turned on the computer,opened YouTube and clicked 'Live Feed'.The screen immediately showed Lauren,Jessica and Anderson,tears running down their faces."Random fact of the day..."Jessica sobbed."Pearl Heart West of..The group died...After saving a kid from being hit by a car.WAHH."Lauren collapsed of the floor,and began crying uncontrollably."None of us knew after coming back from the Cooper Building that she'd die..."Anderson pushed his glasses farther up his nose,and the two girls leaned on his shoulders.

"I'm Jessica.."

"I'm Lauren..."

"And I'm Anderson,"

"Signing out."They said in unison,then turned the computer off.

Pearl's POV

"Hey...Wake up love."A voice I didn't recognize,said snapping his fingers.I slowly sat up and rubbed my eyes."Must be in the hospital... Wait how's the kid I saved?!"I asked looking at him.He's unusual for some reason.Snow white hair matched with pale blue eyes,a purple collared shirt and jeans."Well the kid's just fine...You love,on the other hand,not so good."He bit his clenched fist while looking at me in concern."Hm.Well nothing hurts..."I said getting up,THEN I got what be meant.I'm dead.I'm a ghost.Yay."I'm dead?!"I looked down,seeing my house."Um..Yes.But don't worry,your funeral is next Wednesday,which is the stormiest day of the year!"The boy said,his accent getting peppier."Okay right...And who are you?"I asked raising an eyebrow."Oh!Pardon me!I'm Quinn,the grim reaper,"Then he pulled a small book out of his pocket and flipped through it.

"And you're Pearl Heart West correct?"He looked at me again."How is it possible to have the wrong person?"I asked crossing my arms as I started floating around aimlessly."It's happened before.About a million years before you were born.Anyway..."Quinn handed me the book with my info on the two first pages.

Pearl Heart West
Age:17
Hair Color:Black
Eye Color:Yellow
DOB:1/06/1999
Companions:Jessica May Black,Lauren Foster McCloud,Anderson James.
DOD:3/17/2016

"Seems legit.So you can take me to Heaven or wherever I'm going."I said closing the book and handing it back to hi."Love you're not going to either place.Since you saved that child,we're giving you a second chance to live.And we're resurrecting you at your funeral."Quinn explained as he grabbed my ankle and pulled me back down."Oh okay.Could you...Launch me towards my house?"I asked pointing to it.Quinn shrugged and flew down to my house,and landed in the living room,where Anderson,Jessica and Lauren were crying their eyes out."Aw guys!I'll be back soon!"I looked at Anderson while Quinn grabbed my ankles again."They wouldn't know you're coming back until you do love.There isn't a way to talk to the living in this state."He said pulling me back down."Hmp.Alright then..."I sighed,watching my friends fall asleep after crying.