Chapter 2

Anderson's POV

Me,Jessica and Lauren woke up around midnight and slowly stalked into the kitchen."I hate cars.I wanna burn every car in existence!"Jessica slammed her fist on the counter,knocking the forks on the floor."Same."Me and Lauren said in unison.Lauren,me and Jessica all ate leftover sushi and headed our to the funeral home where Pearl was.

Pearl's POV

"So Quinn,my body will be intact until Wednesday?"I asked perching myself on the casket."Oh no love.Your body will slowly start to show signs of life leading up to Wednesday."Quinn replied immediately."Okay then...Oh hey!"I looked ahead and saw Anderson,Lauren and Jessica."Should I take a human form later on?"Quinn mumbled to himself."A what?"I exclaimed."Oh a human form.It's a way to communicate with the living."Quinn explained."Wha-You said there wasn't a way to communicate with the living!"I grabbed his collar and watched as sparks flew from the light above my casket."C-Calm down love!You're gonna bring down the entire ceiling!"Quinn looked up at the light,which had a couple wires hanging from it.Anderson shivered and positioned a chair under the light,Lauren warning him to be careful."Wasn't a way in your current form.You can't communicate with the living until Wednesday."Quinn said shakily as he sat up a little."Well you should've said that!!"I yelled,more sparks flying from the light where the door was."Well you never asked so I didn't see a damn good reason to tell you!"Quinn snapped back,taking out all the lights.

Anderson's POV

I quickly climbed down from the light and turned on the camera,and started recording."Awesome...The lights are put and we're in here with a dead girl..."Jessica said quietly as she clung to Lauren."Calm down you two...Brr...Is anyone else cold?"I asked pulling my jacket further over my shoulders."You wear like,three layers a day and you're cold?And plus I don't feel anything."Lauren said looking up at me."What if Pearl's ghost is here?"I asked wide eyed.Then the lights flickered over her casket,and I could see two transparent figures hovering over it.Then they came into view.One was a boy,white hair,pale blue eyes,purple collar shirt and jeans.The other was Pearl!"Pearl's arguing with that boy..."I said quietly."What are you talking about?"Jessica looked up at me like I was crazy."Pearl's arguing with someone.She's a ghost and another ghost is by her side,and their arguing."I explained.Lauren and Jessica looked in between the casket and me a couple times,then clung to each other even harder."You guys..."I sighed,pushing my glasses up.

Pearl's POV

"You're the one who's been dead for 200 years!"I snapped at him,floating above my casket."At least I don't have a stupid bow in my hair!"Quinn snapped back,taking out the lights again."Grr...Okay maybe we should stop arguing before we actually do bring down the whole ceiling..."I said floating up to the light."Good idea love...And actually,I've been dead for 100 years."Quinn said grinning as he floated up to and put his hands on his hips."Whatever...I was close."I said smiling,then one by one,the lights came on."Thanks Pearl..."Anderson looked at the casket and sighed."Can Anderson see me?!"I asked pointing to him."He shouldn't even be able to sense you..."Quinn said scratching his head."Please please please tell me there's a way to talk to him!"I tackled him to the ground and clung to him."I already told you love,no talking to the living until Wednesday."Quinn sighed as he sat up,his eyes softening."Well let's go visit the underworld!!I've got nothing better to do than float around the sky..."I said fixing my bow."Oh yes!Prince Mioka been wanting to meet you!"Quinn exclaimed as he grabbed my hand and pulled me into the sky."Wha-Are we dealing with royalty?!"I asked."Of course!Every world has it's king,queen,prince or princess doesn't it?"Quinn asked looking back at me,raising an eyebrow."I-I guess."I said holding on tighter."Then quit whining and hold on."Quinn said as he flew off with me.

'I sure hope Prince Mioka knew what he was doing when he made Quinn the reaper...'