Chapter 12

Jackson's POV
Virginia

The sky lit up suddenly,signaling that Darkness was here."Oh geez..."Ryoko sighed,knowing what I knew.Darkness has the power to speed travel,but only if he has energy."So...This is good?"Blair and Lisa asked in unison,looking out the window at the confused people."I have a feeling it's not,"Pearl said looking around."Wouldn't Darkness have dark coloured hair?Cause he's the source of all darkness?"She added raising an eyebrow."Yes.Along with the pitch black trenchcoat that rarely comes off of his body."I said rolling my eyes."Why does this automatically sound like some Castiel angel stuff?"Quinn asked getting up,rolling his shoulders so they cracked.We all looked at him weirdly,but Lauren was looking at him the most weird."What?I can't watch Supernatural?"He asked raising an eyebrow."No no it's fine.Just didn't think you'd know about angels and stuff..."Pearl said looking back at the window.

"Please don't turn this conversation into something Supernatural related.It's a little annoying."Ryoko said putting a hand to his forehead.Quinn pouted and flopped down on the couch,looking at the camera.The computer dinged twice,making Anderson jump for a minute.Someone had commented 'Quinn watches Supernatural?!' and 'Why does he automatically assume angels wear trenchcoats?Because of Cas?'.

"Answering both of your questions,I watch Supernatural only because one of my friends suggested it,and yes I automatically assume angels wear trenchcoats because of Cas..."Quinn said sitting up."Well that's new.Always something about your friends that you don't know about."Lauren said,then thought about how to fix her sentence."I don't think you pronounced that correctly."Quinn said tilting his head to the side.Ryoko groaned and let his head fall to the table,then glared at Quinn."Sorry.I saw an opportunity."The former reaper said shrugging.

"Well I think I found Darkness."Pearl said tapping the window.We all gathered by the window,looking out to see the trenchcoat-clad demon coming out of a bakery,his pockets stuffed with brownies,cookies and mini cakes,all wrapped up.He then vanished from sight,us hearing a loud knock.I opened the door and found him standing there,sighing."I can't come in unless the girl invites me.Demon rules."He said smiling.All heads turned to Pearl,her wide eyed at the attention."Um I don't think I like the idea of a demon in my house...Who could possibly kill me any second."She said looking directly at Darkness' eyes,creeped out by how red they were.

Darkness frowned and looked up at the doorway."Actually,I'm the sane one.Jackson could kill you at any moment."He said shrugging."But I won't.My targets are threats to society."I said narrowing my eyes at him.Darkness sighed,which turned to a whine."Just let me in..."He whined,acting like a child."Huh.This is fun."Ryoko said looking at Darkness in amusement."Bite me."Darkness said looking at Ryoko in annoyance."Bite me."Ryoko mocked.

Darkness' POV

I stood at the door rocking back and forth on my heels for what seemed the longest time ever.Jackson finally tackled the girl,having the eyes of a puppy."Ugh fine!You can come in."She said pushing Jackson off of her.I gladly stepped in,being careful to not let my trenchcoat get caught."Quite the group.All humans I assume."I said looking around,then the reincarnation of William caught my attention,widening my eyes."Don't ask.It's already been confirmed,and...We're still trying to figure it out."Ryoko said before I could open my mouth."Anyways!Introductions!That's Blair,and..Lisa."Jackson said throwing his arm around me,pointing the girl with the oversized glasses,and the reincarnation."Anderson's the camera dork,Lauren's the..Hyper one,Jessica's the..I don't know.Pearl's the owner and..You already know Ryoko I'm sure."He added,motioning to everyone as he spoke."Of course.Everyone knows Ryoko."I said rolling my eyes.Then I got excited and happily,pulled a brownie out,using my telekinesis.I've been around since the first plant.I've gained more powers than anyone,and I'll be older than everyone."Question."Quinn said.Sighing, I flung another brownie at him,it smacking him in the chest.Then,I started messing with Ryoko.Lifting his papers,and him, I spun him around for a minute."Darkness!!Stop!"He growled,having that blue tint to his face,which only meant he's getting annoyed,to the point where he'll just send me back to spirit world.

I sighed and dropped him,the Prince landing on his back."Jackson!Control your brother!"He exclaimed,a confused group of humans looking at Jackson."He's not my biological brother."Jackson said shrugging,as he continued snarfing down a mini cake."Anywho,the humans seem to be bored."I said gesturing to the computer.Anderson immediately got up,reading all the comments at the bottom of the screen."Alright truth or dare!Darkness,you have to play too."He said,"The 'humans' demand it." Sitting down,I crossed my arms over my chest,annoyed that I can't weasel my way out of truth or dare."Darkness.Truth or dare?"Anderson asked unenthusiastically."Truth."I said shrugging."What are you?"He asked,crossing his legs."A demon.Specifically speaking,I'm an important demon that's needed for the survival of humankind."I replied looking at the boy."Isn't light needed for the survival of mankind?"Ryoko asked pushing down on his knee."Yes,but technically, if light was around the entire time,your planet would be toast within...A couple weeks."I said pressing my hands together.

"Thought you knew."I added smiling.Ryoko smiled back,a sheer look of hatred in his eyes."Anyways,truth or dare Mioka?"I asked unenthusiastically."Truth..."He sighed,looking at the fan."What do you even do when you're not here?"I asked,moving so I was on my stomach,my head in my hands."At home.Either reading or working."Ryoko replied raising an eyebrow."Working on your hair I think.How do you even keep it perfect,even when it's raining?"Lauren asked looking up at his hair,which was still shiny and perfect."It's...A secret."He said putting a hand to his head.