Chapter 5

Quinn's POV

Homeroom went by fast,due to the lack of distractions."What's next class?"Me and Mioka asked in unison."History,then math,lunch,chemistry, english then home."Pearl said counting the subjects on her fingers."Hn.Who's the history teacher?"Mioka asked yawning."Mrs.Redd...Or a substitute."Pearl replied."Hello!I exist here too love!"I said raising an eyebrow putting my hands on my hips and leaning down."Calm down Pastrie Boy.I know."Pearl laughed as she pushed the door open to history,immediately being bombarded with paper airplanes.Turns out,the same girl that knocked her locker,is in her history."Why does it feel like our job just got ten times harder?"Mioka asked crushing about five of the airplanes."Because it did."Me and Pearl said in unison,taking seats in the very back of the class."Oh!Mrs.Redd?I think we have some new students."The girl said raising her hand.This girl reminded me of William so much...Same brown hair, matched with green eyes and mean attitude.Only she wore a purple hoodie,and jeans."Godd-"Pearl growled,letting her head fall to her desk."Thank you Lisa...Now,would the new students come to the front of the class?"Mrs.Redd asked sighing.Me and Mioka slowly trailed towards Mrs.Redd,hearing the whimpers of protest from Pearl.

Ryoko's POV

"Okay you'll need a history book,a dictionary, notebooks and the occasional laptop."Mrs.Redd said piling all of those things into our arms,me grabbing Quinn's laptop before he fell,due to the lack of muscles."Disadvantages?"I asked snickering along with the class.Quinn frowned and sat up,dusting his shirt off."Double disadvantages."He said getting up."Double?Why???"Pearl asked from the back of the class.Me and Quinn looked at each other and sighed."That's a conversation for later dear."Quinn said laughing."Blizzard...William Henry."I said coughing into my fist."Grr..."Quinn smacked the back of my head and glared at me."Don't go getting all upset about the past."I laughed picking up the other two books.Thank mother Mioka for that gym..."Grr...Moias voist!"Quinn exclaimed in anger,a little bit of annoyance."Xiot buet."I said calmly, crossing my arm over my chest.Quinn sighed and went back next to Pearl."If I may ask,what language was that?"Mrs.Redd asked."Um...Deas Princt...Basically it's the language of the Dead Prince..."I replied running my hand over the part in my hair."What time period is that from?"Mrs.Redd asked pushing her glasses up.She had the same 'Keep Calm And Teach' T-Shirt as Mrs.Parker,and a black skirt that reached her knees."I think around 3000B.C..."I lied smiling.To be completely honest,Deas Princt is a language that all dead people know."Okay can we get on with class?"Quinn asked raising his hand,Pearl trying to study her breathing."Oiu!Zoit loiat!"I exclaimed dashing up to our seat,setting my stuff down,sliding Quinn's stuff across Pearl's desk to him."Alright please open your history book to page 758."Mrs.Redd said pulling up multiple tabs on the computer.We were flipping to that page and Quinn slammed it close and left the entire class.I sighed."Mrs.Redd,what is today's subject?"I asked placing a hand on my forehead."Um,the blizzard of 1916...Why?"Mrs.Redd replied."Of course."I sighed and got up."Why is Quinn so sensitive abou--OH!"Pearl cupped her hands over her mouth and got up after me,reaching the door before I did.I sighed and trailed after her.

Quinn's POV

I was under a table somewhere in the hall,hugging my knees with one arm and eating pastries with my other.Turns out,I still had a couple left."Um Quinn?"Pearl's head came into view,her tights,and boots."What the bloody hell do you want?"I growled looking up at her.She grabbed my ankles and dragged me out fron under the table."I know how you died Quinn."She said looking down at me.I stared back at her for a minute,before Mioka came around the corner."Uhm..Guys,math starts in five..."He said raising an eyebrow.

"Nooo.I wanna hear a back story."Pearl said clutching my head to her chest.I sighed and ate the rest,and began talking.

Third Person POV
October 15,1916

"Oi blondie!Why don't you try out for the sun!"William asked whacking Quinn with a basket."Grr...And you should try out for a chocolate bar."Quinn growled rubbing his head.Quinn,as a human,had blonde hair and bright blue eyes,and a cloak wrapped around his body,his shoes poking out from under it."Pssh...Hope you have enough money to rebuild before December."William said jingling a coin sack in Quinn's face.A look of horror crossed his face,before he bolted through the village to the family bakery.