Chapter 7

Ryoko's POV

We did end up finishing the experiment,without setting off a personality bomb,and without Lisa whipping her head around every five seconds."So...This was a successful first day?"Pearl asked looking up at us."Love,any day is successful as long as we're undercover when we leave."Quinn said patting her head."Agreed.Hey Pearl?"I asked once we were walking out of the class."Hm?"Pearl hummed,showing her interest."Should we find the trio?Anderson,Lauren and Jessica?"I asked looking around."They'll come to us.Anderson has a supernatural sense of direction,Lauryn knows where I am 24/7,most of the time and Jessica's...I don't even know."Pearl said sighing."Sounds like the team of superheros there love."Quinn said laughing, then I noticed the way his hand was stiff.

"Uh guys we're going to skip english..."I said looking at my wrist,which had 'JAC' carved into it."Why?"Pearl and Quinn asked in unison.I showed my wrist to him,and he immediately checked his wrist,having the same letters carved into his."Who's Jac?"Pearl asked raising an eyebrow as she opened her locker."Jackson Koi,a hunter from Spirit World.Quinn came across him in the 1900's on the way to my palace and--"I began,then heard a really high pitched noise."Prince Ryoko!!!!!!!!!!!"Lisa and a million other voices chimed in,then footsteps raced towards us."Gah!!What did you guys hear?!"Quinn asked,a blue tint to his entire face."Blah blah blah,Quinn blah palace."Lisa said,her eyes full of hearts.Then she hugged me,asking so many questions my ears started to hurt.Lisa was then shoved off of me,and I was pulled down by my collar,Pearl smashing her lips against mine."Get your disgusting mouth off of my Prince!!!"Lisa said,then angrily stomped away,her female squad following.

Pearl then pushed me back into Quinn,and covered her face with her hands."Your welcome..."She whispered as she sunk down to the lockers."Th-Thanks......."I stuttered,then looked back at Quinn,who was blue."Bloody hell...Who knew Pearl was that kind of girl..."Quinn chuckled,attempting to hide his face with his arm."I-I only did it because I knew Hen-Lisa was bothering you an-and no one likes her!"Pearl stuttered,pulling her bangs back from her face."I agree actually...Henry's annoying..."I said rubbing the back of my head."Wait are we just going to call her Henry because of William?"Quinn asked scratching his head."Well it seems unnatural to me to call her Lisa,when we all know her reincarnation."I said,dragging out the last 'n'."Ahem!!I wasn't alive in 1916!"Pearl whisper yelled,jumping to her feet."Oh...Well we'll gonna make that a trip!!William roams around one of the three levels...I just don't know which..."Quinn said laughing."How do you know that?"I asked turning to Quinn.

"I used to be the reaper remember?Before you gave my job to Miss West over here?"Quinn asked pointing to Pearl."Um Miss Reaper.I'm in charge of the book...Ooh!!Miss Reaper's my name and soul collecting's my game!"Pearl said waving the book.

Pearl's POV

"Ha.Clever.Ouit croius!!I almost forgot about Jackson!"Ryoko said,then disappeared to his ghost form."Um..."I hummed looking at Quinn.He shrugged and sighed,putting his hands on his hips as he started talking."All he did was go back to the palace to...Whatever.Maybe to get reinforcements.Jackson's one crazy son of a bitch..."Quinn said running his hand over his wrist.I looked down at both of my wrists and saw nothing but the pinkish flesh that belonged."How come Jac didn't mark me?"I asked raising an eyebrow as I closed my locker."That's a question I can't quite answer..."Quinn said rubbing his chin."Maybe because he doesn't know me."I said shrugging."Perhaps... Or maybe he purposely left you out."Quinn said patting my head,then Ryoko was standing in between us,a duffel bag at his feet.