《part two》

Justin's POV

Y/n sat quietly, as usual, in the back of the classtoom. Still bugs me a bit knowing she doesn't want to be closer to me, or in close proximity of me.

How is it that a eighteen year old girl make me feel so insecure?

Learning about her situation really dragged me from teaching, focusing on the lessons I had ywt to prepare. It's Friday, and there was supposed to be a test for the students but I've been distracted trying to figure out how to remove Mr. Travis Donovan from the surface of the planet without it all leading back to me.

He touched what was mine and I intend on hacking his hands off his limbs with a butcher knife. He's a grown man and puy his hands so sinfully on a student, on a fucking little girl without her consent. I avoided asking her if he had raped her, though I had the feeling he had. Thinking about him putting him grimy, filthy hands on her made me sick. The mere thought of her innocence being taken by another man infuriates me, makes my blood boil beneathe my skin.

I couldn't help but feel like a hypocrite. I look at her and see nothing but pure beauty, inside and out. I've imaginged all unholy things that I could do to her, and make her feel. I can make her feel pleasure as well as security. I can make her feel beautiful and safe. I can make her feel good physically, emotionally and mentally. The only difference is that I would never under any circumstances touch her without her consent. I would never fucking hurt her.

I'm confident enough to claim myself as a man.

He's a fucking pig. And deserves to be slaughtered to bits in a slaughter house. No mercy, no remorse.

"Mr. Bieber!" The snap of the students voice yanked me from my train of thought. "Yes?" I auickly answered.

"Are you okay, Mr. Bieber? You're kind of stabbing our tests." Their voice spoke, concerned. I looked down at the stack of papers before me, my pen digging into the sheets.

Well fuck.

"Um, shit." I whispered. It was loud enough for some of the students in the front row to hear, but my main concern was Y/n. I searched the room for her eyes only to see a look of worry. "Sorry, I've just been- um." I cleared my throat, what do I say? How do I make a sane comeback from jabbing a pen into a pile of papers? "You know what, forget the test. It's Friday. I don't want to ruin your weekend. We'll take the test next week. Double points. I am sorry for my behaviour, I've been a little distracted. Nothing to worry about." I smiled. A rush of murmurs filled the room, but I didn't care for what they had to say, I cared for ehat Y/n had to say.

She had a frown on her face, her perfectly shaped eye brows furrowed to go with it.

I have to keep her after class.

•     •

"Y/n, do you mind staying after school? I need to discuss some things with you." I whispered softly, my hand cautiously on her shoulder blade. She didn't flinch away, which I appreciated. She nodded slowly, "okay, but I have to go get my books from my locker. It'll only take a fee minutes." No questions asked.

I simply smiled and nodded, "take your time. We have all of the time in the world."

It took a long, slightly impatient, seven minutes for her to return. Her book bag filled with text books and college ruled notebooks while she had her binder clung to her chest.

My little angel, so innocent, so damn pure.

"Sorry it took so long, I got caught up with Adriana. We have a project due next Friday with Mr. Bournes." She explained.