4

The next day, something weird happened. Jungkook didn't even give you a call, even once. You waited and waited, checking your phone every one minute, hour, but nothing came in.

This made you wonder, was he too busy doing his works that he couldn't even make one call? Or was there any other reason beside working? If yes, then what was it?

Not even a second, that you'd forgotten about him. You kept on waiting patiently for his call until a week had already passed.

-Airport-

The arrival lounge was crowded with people who were waiting for their loved ones arrivals. One by one passed through the sliding doors and you could see their tired faces lighted up as they met their families.

That happy face, you wished to see that happy face on Jungkook too as soon as he saw you.

"Let's give Taehee some space. Jungkook would definitely run to her and hug her first." Namjoon said as he brought the boys to the back, distancing themselves from you.

Not too long after that, your eyes caught someone familiar among the strangers who passed through the sliding doors.

That familiar person turned out to be to be your husband, Jungkook. He, also spotted you among the crowds. Just like what Namjoon expected, Jungkook did run towards you.

But no one ever expected, that he would suddenly walked past you. Yup, walked past.

"Jimin-hyung," Jungkook suddenly called his name out and headed straight towards him.

Jimin gasped and quickly hid behind Taehyung as he feared, he would beat him up because of what he did to you that day.

"I couldn't find the snacks that you wanted but I bought you green tea instead." Jungkook said while handing him a plastic bag filled with green tea inside.

Both you and Jimin immediately exchanged confused looks, not expecting that to come out from his mouth.

"Oh, thanks." He smiled sheepishly, awkwardly accepting the souvenir from him.

"Jeon Jungkook!" You called his full name out loud, enough for him to hear you while you approached him.

He slowly turned around and raised his eyebrows at you.

"Yes?"

"Pabo! How could you just walk past me?! And why didn't you give me a call for once?" You pouted.

"I'm sorry.." he apologized.

Jungkook suddenly began to stare at you with a frown on his face before asking you this one question that almost gave you a heart attack.

"Do I know you?"