42

-Mall-

"V! Try this one." You held out a dark blue sweatshirt to him.

"Do you really need to do this?" V scoffed as he took the sweatshirt from your hand.

You'd been trying a lot of different shirts on him but you still hadn't decide which to buy for both V and Taehyung. It was so hard to decide, because surprisingly, V looked good in everything. And if he did, that meant, Taehyung did too.

"I want to buy something for Taehyung," you mumbled while searching for another shirt for him to try on later, "and also you."

V shifted his gaze from the sweatshirt to you. His eyes softened.

"You don't have to buy anything for me. I'm fine." He softly said but you shook your head as a no.

"We just met, but you took good care of me just like how Taehyung did these past few days. This might not be enough, but I want to give something to both of you, at least."

"This is more than enough already." He chuckled before grabbing for another sweatshirt randomly.

"I choose these two for me and Taehyung then. So," he held his hand out to you, brows wiggled, "Credit card please."

You handed your card to him and sent him flying to the counter to pay. While V was paying for the sweatshirts, there was this one thing that suddenly caught your eyes.

Tight black leather pants.

Jungkook seriously loved to wear that type of pants and it always killed you.  You couldn't get your eyes off his muscular thighs whenever he wore those.

Without realizing, you walked towards the pants to take a closer look on them. At the same time, someone else was checking out the pants too from afar and you didn't see him coming.

You held your hand out to reach for the pants only to bump with someone else's hand. The first thing you saw was a Pikachu wristband.

Shocked, you gasped and immediately pulled your hand back before looking up to that person's face. He stared at you back with that round frame glasses of him, mouth slightly opened.

"Jung—" you paused before examining his face carefully.

Jungkook just stared at you with his eyes wide open. He froze there, not believing that the person he'd been searching for a few days was there, standing right in front of him, alive.

"Uh, wait. Don't tell me you're Jungkook's twin brother too." You mumbled.

Jungkook was puzzled when you suddenly said that to him, but he didn't put much thoughts on it as he only cared about you who was standing across him at that time.

"Yeah, nice to meet you. I'm Jungshook. Jungkook's twin brother." He said. He couldn't think straight at that moment.

You frowned in confusion while a smile gradually formed on his lips.

"The heck, I'm obviously Jungkook, your one and only husband." He laughed.

He was waiting for you to laugh along with him but sadly, you didn't. It was too painful to remember what he'd done, but too hard to forget.

"Hun, listen. I'm so—" he tried to hold your hand but you quickly dodged his hand that was reaching for yours.

His heart ached so much but he knew, you had a right to be mad at him after what he'd done. Without any word, you turned around and walked away from him.

Jungkook, however didn't want to lose you again, so he decided to chase after you. After realizing that he was trying to catch you up, you immediately increased your speed. You walked faster, and faster, until you found a restroom and decided to hide in there.

You stepped into the restroom and quickly hid yourself in one of the stalls. But then not too long after that, someone banged on your door real hard.

"You better come out now!" Jungkook yelled.

"What the hell are you thinking for stepping your feet in a ladies' restroom?!" You yelled back with a disgusted face on, not believing what he just did.

"Oh cutie, this is a men's restroom." He laughed.

"What." You muttered with a poker face on, not believing what he just said.

Jungkook couldn't stop laughing at the outside for your careless yet cute mistake, "You better come out now before anyone comes in and sees you here."

He waited for your response, but you said nothing. He guessed, you were still shocked at the fact that you were the one who had entered a wrong restroom.

"Take your time then, I'll wait for you. I've got to finish some business here though." He teased before walking to one of the urinals to finish his so-called-business.

Jungkook wasn't that focused as he was lost in taking a leak. When he was still in the middle of finishing his business, the door to one of the stalls swung open all of a sudden and he saw your figure dashing out from the restroom.

"Wait! Taehee— I'm—" he sighed. He'd lost you again.

Meanwhile you were already out there, trying to find V who was left behind. You didn't remember the way back to the store but when you were wandering around the place, you spied something that caught your attention.

It was a cute, small store that sold baby clothes. Without thinking twice, you walked into the store. Somehow, you felt so excited for browsing all of the cute clothes there. You grabbed one of the clothes and smiled, imagining how cute your baby would look like in those.

"Wanna buy one for Jimin?" A voice startled you from behind.

Jungkook had found you, once again. You tried your best to ignore him but failed to do so when he suddenly spun you around to face him, held your hand and rested his head on your shoulder.

Shocked at his sudden act, your eyes wandered around the store to see if anyone was looking. Luckily, there was none.

"I miss you so much, and I'll never stop. It's okay if you don't want to come home yet." He whispered.

"But please, take good care of yourself." He said and was actually glad that you didn't try to run away again at that moment.

"If I'm just stressing you out whenever I'm around you, I'll distance myself from you for a while."

At that moment, you harshly pulled your hand away from him and sent him a glare.

"Have you washed your hands?" You frowned, remembering that he just came out from the restroom after taking a leak.

Jungkook didn't expect that to come out from your mouth, "O-of course!"

He pressed his lips together and looked at you straight in the eyes, asking for forgiveness, making yourself hard to decide.

*Should I forgive him or not?*