9

"Now you are hitting on Taehyung-hyung?" He glared.

"I—" you were about to say something when you felt the urge to throw up all of a sudden.

"Uhm!" you cup your mouth to hold it in before running into the men's washroom, leaving Jungkook in confusion at the outside.

Seconds later, a few staffs quickly ran out from the washroom when they saw your presence there.

"Umm.. Jungkook-ssi, your wife is throwing up in the sink. You should go and see her." One of the men awkwardly informed before walking away.

Feeling slightly worried, Jungkook slowly popped his head in to look at your condition. He waited until you finished throwing up as he couldn't stand looking at someone else's vomit.

"Are you sick?" Jungkook asked, seeing you walking out from the washroom, looking so pale and dizzy.

"Stop staring at me, you're creeping me out." He said when he noticed you starting to stare at him in a weird way.

~~~
-Home-

"Oh my." You widened your eyes as the pregnancy test showed two lines which meant, pregnant.

Of course it made you excited and wanted to celebrate but Jungkook's condition ruined your mood. With his current condition, he would definitely freak out if he knew about the news.

Worst, he might run away.

*I'll keep this a secret for now.*

An hour later, the main door opened as Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin walked into your apartment. All of them looked tired except Taehyung who was eating an ice cream like a kid.

After working time ended, Taehyung and Jimin had to beg Jungkook to go to the hospital with them. He strongly refused to go, insisting that he was okay. But no matter what he said, they still dragged him along.

"So, how was it?" You questioned, anticipating for good news from them.

"Well.." Jimin sheepishly smiled and nudged Taehyung, gesturing him to speak after the three of them sat on the couch across from you.

"The doctor used so many medical terms and abbreviations, we don't understand a thing." Taehyung spoke up while eating his ice cream, feeling a bit frustrated.

"But for sure, yes. Jungkook have an amnesia. Just not too serious." Jimin added.

"But how could he remember everyone except me?"

"Probably because.. you were the only one he thought of the moment he got hit?" Jimin guessed, shrugging his shoulders.

"Is that even possible?"

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. Taehee-yah, God can do anything even the impossible. Here. Ah~" Taehyung said as he fed you his ice cream.

No one noticed this but Jungkook was somehow feeling uneasy looking at you accepting his offer

"By the way, Jungkook-ah. I want to show you these pictures which might help in getting your memories back about us." You smiled, showing him piles of photos that you had saved, sorted, and stored.

The fact that some people gained their memories by images, sounds, smells, etc made you believed that you still have chances to restore his memories.

But then, Jungkook unknowingly lost his focus when he noticed Taehyung getting closer to you to look at those photos.

"Look, you and I—"

"Even if I remember you later on, I would still like Gayeon." He cut you off out of the blue before making his way to the balcony, followed by Jimin.

He sat on one of the chairs and massaged his head. Jimin, who followed him from behind seated himself beside him.

"I can't remember anything. Everything is confusing and shocking." Jungkook said, shaking his head.

The sudden mixed feelings that he felt —confused, surprised, mad— all at once gave him a headache.

"But you heard what the doctor said, right? You have to believe him, us and your wife." Jimin softened, trying to make him listen to him for at least once in his lifetime.

"Taehee suffers a lot, Jungkook-ah. I hope you can try to be gentle with her." Jimin added, tapping his shoulder before returning to the living room.

After thinking deeply about it for a few minutes, Jungkook finally went back and realized that Taehyung and Jimin had gone. He then saw you coming out from the bedroom while dragging a blanket and a big pillow with you.

"You might feel uncomfortable with me around, so I'll sleep in the living room." You weakly smiled.

You were about to go when Jungkook suddenly grabbed your arm, making you flinched a little. He opened his mouth slightly as if he wanted to say something but looked hesitated to do so.

Jungkook took a deep breath before looking straight into your eyes and said,

"No, imma sleep on the couch."