27

"The theme park will be closing soon, hurry up." Jungkook groaned as he stood at the front door while his eyes kept on glancing at his watch.

YNWA Park was finally opened after four years under construction. Jungkook thought it would be good to bring you out for a date like a normal married couple. So, he bought two tickets for both of you that night.

"Why are you wearing gloves?" He scoffed as he saw you approaching him at the door.

"It's so cold at the outside." You simply replied and wore your shoes.

You were about to walk out through the door when Jungkook suddenly blocked your way and took off your gloves.

"You don't need it. I'll hold your hand and keep you warm." He said before dragging you out of the apartment.

~~~

"Let's buy some foods first." You beamed and was about to run to one of the food stalls when Jungkook suddenly grabbed your shoulder, stopping you from going anywhere.

"No. You might throw up later because we're entering the haunted house first." He smirked.

"But I come here for f—"

Before you could finish your sentence, he dragged you to the haunted house area to line up with him. Not even a minute that a few people began to line up behind you, increasing the length of the line.

From the outside, the haunted house was tall and big, made from large dark grey stones. Just by looking at how real the haunted house looked like from the outside sent shivers down your spine. It was said that almost everything inside was fully computer controlled.

The closer you walked to the entrance, the faster your heart beated. The thoughts of what kind of scary things would show up kept lingering in your mind.

"It's our turn." Jungkook spoke up, snapping your thoughts away.

He noticed that you were somehow nervous. So he took his hand out and held yours. He gently squeezed your hand when both of you stepped inside. His hand was bigger than yours and the feels that you got from getting your palm pressed against his made you feel safe and more calm.

With Jungkook leading the way, both of you continued to walk through the darkness. It was unexpectedly so dark that you two had no choice but to use phones as flashlights not to bump into the walls.

However, the more you walk, the more quiet and creepy the place became.

"Don't you think it's weird? Nothing actually comes out to scare us out." You said.

Sweats of nervousness had started to roll down your cheeks. Jungkook abruptly stopped which made your face bumped to his back.

"What's wrong?" You questioned while rubbing your nose.

"Why are there so many paths? They said there is only one way though." He mumbled in confusion seeing a few different paths.

Jungkook wasn't really sure what was going on and which path was the right one. At that moment, he'd started to think that the place was haunted for real.

"Attention to our Haunted House customers, we are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. Please stay where you are, we are sending our staffs in to get you out safely. We're very sorry." A voice boomed through the loudspeaker system.

"Seriously, I'm tired." You heaved a sigh and leaned your back against the wall.

But then to your surprise, the wall that you leaned on suddenly turned around and in a blink of an eye, you were brought to another place. You quickly lifted your phone up to brighten the uknown place only to realize that you were—

—surrounded by heads.

"AAAAAAAAAK JEON JUNGKOOK!" You screamed on top of your lungs and ran away from those creepy heads as fast as possible.

Your heart were beating crazily and tears were watering your eyes. You ran, ran and ran until you accidentally fell into a small hole.

Your body was preparing to receive the pain from falling but instead, your butt fell into something hard and warm. In the same time, you heard someone winced in pain too.

Feeling glad that someone was with you, you lifted your phone again to brighten the hole a bit only to see..

"Taehyung?!" Your eyes grew wide so did your smile.

"Are you one of the staffs who will get us out from here?" Your eyes sparkled, anticipating for a yes.

"No I'm one of the customers. I came here with Jimin but we got separated." He explained.

The ground was really soft and a bit bouncy as if it was purposely made that way so that people wouldn't get hurt when they fell into the hole.

"Are you here with Jungkook?" Taehyung asked, breaking the silence that filled the small hole.

You didn't say anything. Instead, you nodded your head as a response. He noticed that you looked somehow scared though he was there with you. He still couldn't believe that he actually met you at that place.

Meanwhile Jungkook bumped to Jimin, who he found crying, by coincidence. Both of them teamed up to search for you but as they walked and walked, they found themselves already at the exit.

"Are you both okay? We are really sorry. We're facing some technical difficulties now and accidentally unlocked every paths that shouldn't be opened yet." The staff bowed as he kept on apologizing.

"My wife is still there." Jungkook stated with a visible frown on his face. He was upset.

Deep inside, he was cursing on what was happening but he knew it would be rude to let those offensive words out.

"We've sent our staffs in to get everyone out safely, please wait for a moment." He said and apologized once again.

Jungkook then slowly walked away from the exit door and waited for you at the outside with Jimin. He couldn't think straight at that time, thinking how scared you might be without him by your side.

When the wall that you leaned on suddenly turned around, Jungkook tried his best to turn the wall back again so that he could go to your side. But it didn't move and he ended up hurting his hand. There were some scratches on his hand.

"They're here." Jimin suddenly spoke up, grabbing his attention.

Jungkook was indeed glad that you came out safely with Taehyung by your side. But somehow, he'd seen this before.

At that exact moment, he started seeing a random scene in his head. The first vision that flashed into his mind was that image of you hiding behind Taehyung in front of a cafe.

He remembered that.

Your eyes darted around and luckily, you found Jungkook among the crowds, staring at you. You quickly ran towards him but then—

—Jungkook left and disappeared into the crowds.