5

"Do I know you?"

The unexpected question turned you and the boys speechless right away. Jungkook was looking at you squarely in the face and his expression held no hint of recognition.

"What are you saying now?"

Your voice was flat, not sure what actually was happening. Perhaps the plane shook his brain a little?

His gaze was also different. It was as if he had never met you before. The emotionless look he usually gave to the strangers, creeped you out too.

"Stop joking around, Jeon Jungkook." You grabbed his hand and squeezed it gently.

Feeling uncomfortable he was, he quickly pulled his hand away. The sudden touch surprised him.

"Sorry, I don't know you." Jungkook frowned, shaking his head at you.

"Let's get back to the car first." Namjoon suddenly spoke up before dragging you and Jungkook out of that crowded place.

You got into your car and turned your head to look at Jungkook only to find him getting into Taehyung's car along with Jimin.

"Oh, aren't you supposed to be with Taehee right now?" Taehyung asked when he noticed Jungkook sitting in the backseat through the mirror.

"Hyung, who is she?" Jungkook questioned, the frown never leave his face.

Jimin suddenly let out a laugh before asking him, "Jungkook-ah, I know you're pretending right now but you don't have to pretend in front us. Okay now tell me what's your plan actually?"

"Yeah, are you planning to troll Taehee?" Taehyung added as he started the engine on.

"Pretend? Plan? Troll?" Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows with a perplexed look on his face.

"You're not pretending?" Jimin turned his head to him, not believing at how puzzled he was.

As a response, Jungkook just slowly shook his head at him.

Both Jimin and Taehyung began to exchange looks, "Oh. My. God."

They looked out of the window in the same time and saw you all alone in your car while you kept on looking at Jungkook who didn't even give a damn to glance at you.

"I'm going to accompany her." Jimin stated and was about to open the door but was stopped by Taehyung.

"No, I will." He said and both of them started to fight again like the old times.

They even decided who would be the one to accompany you with rock-paper-scissors. In the end, Jimin won.

"Loser~" he stuck his tongue out at him in a teasing way before getting off from the car.

Once Jimin got off, Taehyung instantly told Jungkook to move to the front seat.

~~~

On the way home, Jungkook couldn't stop from talking about his business trip in Japan to Taehyung. But unfortunately, he couldn't really focus to his stories as he needed to focus on the road more and there was this one question kept lingering in his mind.

"Jungkook-ah, did you get into an accident while in Japan?" Taehyung finally got to ask when Jungkook stopped talking.

He turned his head to look at his hyung and chuckled a bit.

"I didn't but, I did fall." He responded, while looking outside the car.

"Fall?! Fall into what?" Taehyung asked.

*Did he fall so hard on the floor and hit his head? Or perhaps did he fall into a big hole and lost all of his memory about Taehee?*

For a few seconds, he thought those would be the reason why he suddenly didn't remember you when Jungkook unexpectedly replied,

"Fall in love."