Blurb/Author's note!

"Katherine Morrison expected to spend the summer before her senior year in Bali, not Flagler Beach, Florida. That's where she meets nineteen-year-old Lukas Oliver, another unexpected change. She literally bumps into him at the car wash he's working at, but she knows she'll never see him again.

That is until she punches his best friend in the face at a party.

Lukas Oliver is trouble with pretty blue eyes and tattoos. All he has in life is his dad, his twelve-year-old sister, and his art. During the week, he's working at a local car wash to help pay for his dad's medical bills and college in the fall, but on the days he's free, all bets are off.

None of his plans included Katherine.

When things between Katherine and Lukas take a heated turn, they make an agreement. Nothing happens beyond the three months of summer. No contact, no attachments, and nothing exclusive. But holding on seems to be more difficult than letting go.

What happens in Florida, stays in Florida."

----------------

HELLO BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!!!! I'm writing a new romance story that's going to take place during the summer and I'm so freaking pumped you have no IDEA!

I wanna say it's gonna border new adult romance. The ages aren't new adult (Except Lukas and his friends), but other things will probably be more new adult than teen fiction lol. I'm giving the artist thing another go (idk if any of you read paint my heart when I had it up...) I guess this story will kinda be a friends with benefits thing, but not really at the same time?? Like there will definitely be a lot of romance, but also a friendship between Lukas and Katherine. Like a REAL friendship. And I know the plot sounds cliche as HELL, but I promise, it's not toooooo cliche.

It is a goodgirl/badboy story, but it's my definition of what a goodgirl and a badboy is. Lukas will NOT be a broody, possessive, asshole. :) I don't wanna say much so I don't ruin it, but there will be drama, just none about Lukas with other girls. Soooooo tired of seeing that tbh. I'm also not too sure how long this story will be. Just gonna go with it...

This story will be filled with humor, tension, friendship, adventure, art, and romance. I hope you guys enjoy this book, because I'm too excited for you guys to read it.

First chapter will be up in April! :)