-

-

Alexi grew up on the dark side of town. Gangs, drugs, criminals roamed the streets and nobody batted an eyelid. So naturally, she found a way to survive. Joining a gang seems like a big deal but to her it wasn't, despite that gang being one of the biggest to ever exist.

And then it was gone.

Alexi Clarke was left alone; Her family dead.

But then something crazy prevails and she finds herself spiralling back into the world of darkness.

Now she must find another way to stay alive. Not knowing who to trust, she makes an alliance with a man, that very little have the pleasure of meeting.

But this man knows more about Alexi than he'll ever admit.

And because of this, Alexi can't keep running.

Because, no matter how hard you try, the past always has a way of coming back for you.

^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^

"They were the best years of our lives. They called us the Vipers. Fighting and Alcohol were the rulers of our people...and me and my sister ruled the state.

We were fucking untouchable."

***

Cover courtesy of Cass_Writes_57  ❤️❤️

***
Warning:
This book was written a long time ago and is of a poor quality. The plot doesn't necessarily make sense and isn't well explained, and there's major grammar errors.

A better written prequel is available on my profile called 'Saving The Gangster'

RUDE COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED. THIS IS YOUR WARNING

don't like it, don't read