Chapter 5

Chapter 5- Gangs and Games

" Whatever doesn't kill me, better start running"

" Holy water cannot help you now, a thousand armies couldn't keep me out. I don't want your money, I don't want your crown. See I've come to burn your kingdom down." I sang gently, running my knife across his desk, slowly carving long lines into the worn wood.

" Holy water cannot help you now, a thousand armies couldn't keep me out." I huffed in annoyance and suddenly jabbed my knife into the desk. I pulled out my gun and while pointing to the ceiling, pulled the trigger. The loud bang signalled my arrival.

And signalled their deaths.

Game on.

I sprinted out of the office and into the dark corridors. I hid behind a wall as two men walked around the corner, both holding guns. Excitement tickled my limbs as a elated smile illuminated my face.

Nothing was more exhilarating than a mission.

I turned around and hit a males chest. A warm smell penetrated my nostrils, I looked up to see Brooke staring down at me. I narrowed my eyes and punched his chest softly. He fell back with a cry.

" What was that for?" He moaned, caressing his chest like an over dramatic cat.

"Oops." I stiffed a laugh but failed massively. " I thought you were one of them."

He shook his head at me. " Come on." I growled softly at the command but followed him.

Callous metal touched the temple of my head and I immediately brought my arm back and elbowed the nameless person in the face. I smirked as the well known sound of pain echoed into the night sky, a sound that I had became so accustomed too that the sound of it brought me pleasure.

God I was messed up.

I searched around me and narrowed my eyes as I saw Jude lay on the floor, desperately clutching his bleeding nose.

" Accident." I said in an emotionless voice. My heart swelled secretly in pride as Jude let out another cry. " Don't ever do that again." The serious tone in my voice made him freeze. My feral nature tried to make itself apparent yet I pushed it away as much as I possibly could.

He hissed softly before standing up. I gazed behind him to the stone face of Grayson, the shocked face of Maya and, as always, the amused face of Jacoby.

" Well, well, well. What do we have here?" All of them tensed up at the voice but I remained painfully calm yet circumspect.

If he wanted a war then I will bring a massacre.

" Alexi Clarke right?" The voice taunted again. My fingers tingled, wanting, needing, to hold something dangerous.

I played along, almost strainfully. " Depends who's asking."

A man stepped out of the shadows, exactly 7 metres away from me in a diagonal direction to my left. If I got my gun out of my waistband right now I could probably make a head shot within a few seconds. " Mikey Bain, leader of The Demonios. " He said. I took in his sharp features and a strange feeling made it's way up my chest.

" You're brothers aren't you?" I asked carefully, looking at Brooke. He didn't speak but his eyes revealed all I needed to know.

Mikey's sly chuckle was the only thing I heard. " Step brothers actually."

Brooke's fists clenched in rage. " You were a mistake. You aren't supposed to be alive. Mom said from the start that you were evil and she was right."

I bit my lip to prevent a gasp escaping. I'd never heard Brooke speak so viciously but considering I'd only known him for a few days, it wasn't that surprising.

I didn't know them and they didn't know me.

" Where's Tyler?" Jake's voice spoke up. I resisted the urge to flinch, all evidence of his joking personality became none existent.

" I'm here."

I froze.

My breathing hitched.

It couldn't be.

It's not possible.

No.

No.

He's dead.

I watched him die.

I killed him.

He can't be here. He can't.

But he was.

He was.

The fear travelled into my veins but never made it to my facial muscles or skin. I kept my eyes as steady as if nothing had happened.

Purple welts were scattered across my abdomen like a disease. It hurt to breath and I wondered if some ribs were cracked. I clenched my eyes shut and tried to mentally prepare myself for round 2.

" Hello Ally. How is Asher?"

That was the breaking point of my patience. At that moment, I was blinded by a fit of rage that tasted bitter sweet, yet surprisingly satisfying. I reached out and went to punch him in the face.

When my fist came in contact he fell to the ground wailing in pain, as I tried to shake the aching after taste, upon the deep taste buds of my hand. The sensation was oddly addictive. I tackled him and held him down so he couldn't fight back. I seriously doubt he could've anyway as my fists continued to hit his face. A small wave of guilt clouded my mind, but I couldn't stop. I hit him continuously, again and again. The loud crunch of his nose breaking gave me the smallest shred of peace yet not enough to stop me. The radiating fear fuelled my fire as my blood mixed with his.

One thought repeated itself again and again in my mind as I continued to punch him.

He should've stayed dead.

I punched him again and again until my tears mixed with his blood. A pair of hard arms wrapped themselves around my torso and attempted to pull me off Tyler but I refused to move.

He had to pay for all he'd done.

The hands finally managed to drag me off Tyler. I screamed. " You should have stayed dead Tyler. You should have stayed dead. You made a mistake of coming back here."

He laughed. The same laugh that haunted my memories and engraved my mind. " I never left Ally. I never left."

I stopped fighting and lay limp in the persons hands.

I never left Ally. I never left.

He's been here. The entire time.

He never left.

He never left.

I took a deep breathe and looked into his haunting eyes.

" Hello little sister. Have you missed me?"

*****************

Ooh cliffhanger...

Please vote and comment to let me know what you guys think!

Thank you for reading!