Announcement

Dear Reader,

Rebecca Clarke, Alexi Clarke, Taylor Valentine and Astrid Cleveland invite you to formally meet The Vipers!

The first chapter will be posted on March 3rd. The book is already published on my profile with the prologue, introduction and cast already added! Feel free to add it to your library so you can get any more announcements that may come. :)

*In the end, we only regret the choices we didn't take*

Astrid Cleveland was a mystery to all. Her reckless and rebellious nature drove millions insane. After narrowly escaping a death sentence, her savour is drawn in by her carelessness. Just how far will he go to figuring out the black rose who is prepared to dance herself so elegantly into the gates of hell?

*.*

"My boy had this look in his eyes

That made me wonder,

Just how many people has he killed?

And then my boy had this

Grin,

That made me realise,

He's probably lost count."

*.*

HOLY SHIT GUYS WE REACHED 100K VIEWS!!!

I never imagined how many people would read my book but this is insane!!

Thank you all so so much.

All my love,

Alaska 💓

Edited ( 12.26.17 ) : 

  Guys, this morning I woke up to something absolutely crazy.

WE'RE  NOW AT NUMBER 1 IN ACTION!!!!

I HONESTLY CAN'T BELIEVE THIS GUYS. THANK YOU SO SO MUCH.

 Alexi, Becca, Grayson, Brooke, Jude, Jacoby, Maia, Evan, Sawyer and Clayton thank you all from the bottom of their hearts for making this happen.

All my love, once again.

Laska xx