Chapter 9

Jacoby and Brooke in the media box 💘

Chapter 9- Kills and Kidnaps

" You survived what you thought would kill you. Now straighten your crown and move forward like the Queen you are."

I felt something cold meet my temple. Two separate pair of hands met both of my arms and I tried to spin around but I couldn't move. It was no use. No matter how hard I fought, the ruthless hands refused to let me go. A blindfold  forced its way across my eyes as I fought to get free. My chin was grasped firmly by a rough hand, the fingers biting into my skin. I tried to move away from the harsh touch but my captor kept a solid grip on me.

" Stop struggling Lex, I don't wanna hurt you." I held in a gasp. I knew that voice.

Jacoby.

Don't show emotion.

I shook my head and made a frail attempt at struggling yet my determination was quickly ending as the betrayal sunk in.

"Stop moving," another rough voice growled darkly in my ears.

Jude.

My skin was burning and itching from where they were touching me. Moving my jaw around a little, I resisted wincing at the pain. I refused to let them get what they wanted.

Don't show emotion.

I tried to kick, punch, slap, scratch but nothing worked. I tried to grab the knife in my shoe but a violent hand grabbed it before I could. I released a hiss at the action. That was my favourite knife.

How f*cking dare they.

They dragged me forward and soon we came to some form of stairs, which they dragged me down. The marked odour of blood and rot became clear. It seemed like they had took me to the gang's jail.

There was a distinct rattling of a metal, it sounded like a heavy chain. An icy shiver ran through me as I felt my blood run cold. My hands balled into tight fists and I closed my eyes as terror filled me at their destination. I heard the door banged shut and then I saw light underneath my trapped eyelids. The blindfold was pulled off as my eyes adjusted to the dark room. Shackles were placed around my wrists and ankles as I fought again to escape. The prison walls were decorated with a range of weapons, ranging from whips to shot guns. I looked up in the emotionless faces of the people I would once call my friends.

Friends.

Such a terrifying word.

" What the fuck are you doing?" I demanded as they stepped away from my fallen form. My voice sounded hoarse and raspy, I desperately needed water yet I couldn't show weakness. I refused too. 

" We have reason to believe that your a traitor. That you gave the Demonios information about us." Jude's emotionless voice broke out.

My eyes widened in surprise, I shook my head instantly. "What?! No! I'd never do that!" I insisted, searching their faces for some form of belief.

A door slammed shut as I looked into the enraged faces of Grayson and Brooke. Tears threatened to rise in my eyes but I pushed them down.

Don't show emotion.