25. Ina

This chapter contains some violence.

Words: 2347

It feels like I've been running for an eternity. I don't know for how long I've been running or where I am, but I couldn't care much now. My family is dead because they didn't believe me and I blame them all for it. Especially him, Marcus, I thought that at least he would believe me. But no. I was so wrong.

When I first entered the forest I got attacked by a few rouges but I killed them, easily. There are still rouges out in the forest around the pack house, but I think they've taken care of it. I would be suprised if they hadn't.

The air around me is more humid and warmer now then before. I keep on running on my four midnight black paws, until I come to a stop in front of a big lake. The surface of the water is lying completaly still. I take a few steps closer to the lake and stop right by the shore. I tilt my head down towards the water surface.

I can see my own reflection in the water. My face has blood splattered all over it and I frown at the blood that is on my wolf's face. I lower my entire body down onto the sand and push my face down through the surface. I bring my right front paw to my face and brush the blood of. I remove my face from the water and shake the cold water of my face.

I stand up on my four paws, getting ready to start running again. I want to get as far away from them as I can. What about Marcus? Isa whines inside me.

You mean the person who is supposed to be my mate and listen to me? Yeah, Um, I don't care. I tell her with a angry voice and she whines in respons.

When I'm about to run, a familiar scent makes it's way up my nose. I take another sniff of the air and the air smells like lavender. It's Ina. She is the only person that I've meet that smells like lavender and her scent is really strong. I start to follow the smell carefully, not wanting to make to much noises. My paws move over the wet ground, making small sloppy noises everytime I take another step.

The scent is really strong now. I stop behind a big bush and crouch down behind it. I narrow my eyes as I look through the thick bush, trying to see what is going on on the other side.

There are movements on the right and I shift my gaze towards where the right. Rouges and humans are walking towards my way. The rouges are quite small and skinny, not a big fight for me and the humans are just humans. Easy as they are.

I'm about to stand up and attack when they all stop. A scream can be heard through the forest and I know who it belongs to. Soon five guys start to walk up in the front of the big crowd. But they aren't alone. The three guys in the back are holding someone in a tight grip, preventing the person from escaping. You can see that it's a female from it's curvy form and clothes. She has a black fabric bag over her head.

I stay in position, not wanting to make any sound. They guys are in the front and they pull the bag of her head. Long grey hair falls down her back and her silver eyes are on display.

Ina! I shout through our mindlink. Her eyes widen when she receives my message. She starts to look around hysterically.

O! Help me. I can't use my powers. They did something! Help! She screms to me.

I'm going to, just hang on out there! I say to her trying to calm her.

From the corners of my eye, I can see how a man walks towards Ina in a high tempo. He's wearing a black t-shirt that shows of his muscular broad chest. When he's standing in front of her, he raises his right hand and slpas her across the face. A small whimper escapes through her lips and I'm trying to not let out a loud growl and attacking.