35. The Castle

Olivia's POV
Words: 1889

The chilling wind is blowing right through my jacket, making me shiver. I can feel the strong force from the royal territory to my left. I've been driving my bike for a while now, like four hours or so and I've never seen the entrance to the castle.

I'm nervous and I can't help it. I mean, I'm going to the royal castle and not too forget that I'm a hybrid. What will the court say?

**************

I turn my bike off and wait for the others too do the same with their cars. It took a while for me too find the road that leads to the castle, but thankfully Marcus spotted me with his car and showed me the way.

Marcus turns off his cars and gets out. Everybody does it too and walks up to where he's standing. I shift my gaze from Marcus to the castle. It really is magnificent and it reeks power. Guards are patrolling around the castle, dressed in marine blue and golden suits that shows of their big chesy and arm muscles.

But they ain't as big as Marcus'. Isa snickers and I can feel how much she want's Marcus.

I know.

"Marcus!" The feminine voice rings through my ears and I swiftly turn my head to where the sound came from. A girl with flowing blonde hair and brown eyes run down the path that leads to the castle. She's wearing a black tank top and high waisted shorts that show way too much booty.

"Marcus, you're back!" Her high pitch voice makes it's way back to the earth and I'm frozen.

My eyes land on Marcus and I can see how he's shaking from nervousity. The girl keeps on running towards him until she's just a meter in front off him. She slings her arms around his neck and he puts his hands on her waist. I watch in horror as he let's her kling onto him like a monkey.

"I've missed you" She whispers into his ear, but not low enough for me not too hear. I'm still staring at his face and he doesn't even dare too turn his face towards him.

Kill. Kill. Kill! Isa roars inside me.

"I've missed you too" Those words just broke my heart into a billion of pieces and I'm ready too kill. Ina and Em gasp as the try to hold back Devon and Al from lunging at him. The hybrids and I were the only ones that could hear him say those words, because he spoke so low that normal wolves wouldn't be able too hear him. But we were. The royal people stare at us like we're crazy, but the only thing that I can focus on are them.

I can't even blink as my eyes change color. My eyes are drained from their beautiful blue color and replaced with a dark silver color. As my eyes shift, a low and deep growl escapes through my dry lips and everyone turns their stare towards me.

The girl hanging on my mate turns her face toward sme and gives me a disgusted look.

"What is your problem?" She asks and gets down from my Marcus.

"My problem? Oh, please, don't even get me started" I say to her in fury and when her eyes lock with mine, she let's out a scared gasp.

"You brought a filthy hybrid, a half vampire werewolf, onto royal land?" She puts her hand onto Marcus' chest and stares into his eyes.

"No, I brought Olivia and her pack onto royal land" Olivia? Why didn't he refer me as mate. This has to be my worst nightmare come true. It might not seem too be a big difference too be refered as Olivia, but it is. I want too be introduced as his mate, not Olivia.

I stare into his golden brown eyes and I see nothing. What changed on the way here?

"Whatever, let's go" I say quietly as I gesture for my pack too follow me up to the castle.