Fifteenth Song: UNFOLDS

Link accompanied Allen secretly to Komui's office to check his current condition in the middle of the night. At first Allen insisted to let it pass for tonight because he was too tired to get up, but Link forced him and out of the room leaving Lou in his slumber. Little did they knew, Lou heard their whispers and Allen's soft struggles against Link's holds. The words that Lou heard were incoherent but he caught some like 'check up' and 'condition' which is enough for him to be suspicious.

Lou got up from the bed that he and Allen share. He made his way to the close door and leaned on it listening for any footsteps. When he heard the fainting footsteps, Lou carefully opened the door. The sound of the door squealing made him cringed. He then slowly and silently closed the door behind.

Lou looked around to see if anyone was up and when no one he started walking down the corridors to Komui's office. He didn't actually knew where his brother and Link went but he had the clues to where.

Not long after, he reached Komui's office.

Lou stood in front of the large door. He looked up then to his eye level. He didn't know what they were talking about or if anything was wrong. He doesn't want to enter the room because he knew he must not, thus, he leaned on the large door and eavesdropped.

He gasped when he heard something that was a secret.

The people inside were still talking when he decided to stop eavesdropping because he already gathered enough information. Gulping the thick in his throat, he slowly made his way back to Allen's room, shoulders were slumped and cried to his sleep.

+++{Angel's Last Song]+++

For years Lou had been searching for his brother. Every night he sneaks out of their house to look for him and come back with no results nor lead by dawn. He knew his brother was alive somewhere out there. All he had to do is to search for him and pray to whoever God was present up there.

Years have passed and still no leads about Lou's missing twin brother until…

"…Allen…?" A man inquired. Lou couldn't see what the man looks like but he can see clearly how tall he is and the man's long vibrant red hair that night while walking out in search for his brother.

Lou looked up at him confused.

"Ah. You're not him." said the man and turned his back on him.

"Wait!" Lou called and grabbed the fabric of the man's clothing

The man looked over his shoulder.

"Ha-have you seen m-my br…brother? He looks just like me! we are twins!"

For a moment, the man just stared at him before giving him a book that he fished out of his cloak. He then tore Lou's grip off his clothing and walked away.

"Wait! Mister! What is this book? M-mister! Where are you going!?" Lou run after him but the man walked so fast.

"Study about that book." said the man. "I'm going to watch a show at the cemetery." He added before he vanished…

Since that day, Lou had been reading the book and learned that the dim green crystal on his palm is a fragment of innocence. He then later learned how to use it.

+++[Angel's Last Song]+++

WHACK!

"Uwaaaaaaaaah!"

Poor Lavi was sent flying across and out of the library when old panda kicked him on his face.

"That HURTS!" he complained rubbing his swollen face.