Twenty- eighth Song: NIGHTMARE

As I walk down the path I chose, I wonder which way I should turn knowing that I have a terrible sense of direction. And speaking of which, would it affect my future? Now that I think about it, I think I did turn in a wrong way that leads to where I am now. But this won't falter my determination to find my way back. I have my friends waiting for me… waiting for my safe return.

I will keep moving forward until I find my way back 'Home'.

It seemed like forever since the exorcists started fighting the remaining Noahs. All of them were so exhausted from the previous fight and now they have to face them of all times.

Crowley was fighting Maitora, the one wearing an odd, striped, full- body suit with three tassels on his head, who was a sort of creator. He was the one who made the technology that works the Noah's Ark and also was the creator of magic that makes the skull. Maitora was skilled in spells like the skulls were using. He used his spell against Crowley to immobilized him and shot a beam square in his gut. Crowley tried his best to regain his composure as soon as possible but found it futile as Maitora sent another dark matter at him. Luckily, though a little clumsy, he managed to dodge it and lunged forward.

Lavi was fighting against Lulu bell, the Noah of Lust. She's a handful for Lavi even for the others as well since she can change her body into whatever it wants. While fighting, Lavi said Lulu bell was still beautiful even in Noah form and that he would be glad if she leave the Noah family and marry him which only resulted her to growl at him in disgust and rage rose up her chest as she transformed into a monster made of water. She took the form of a dragon and swallowed Lavi to drown him. It didn't take him long to think of the next course as he had already summoned his hammer to call the nature of fire. With his Fire Seal, Lavi made two fire dragons, a huge one, and began to trash around inside the water dragon that was Lulu bell. Lulu bell screamed in pain as she felt the innocence burn her. Her body started to boil and before she evaporated because of the fire dragons, she transformed herself back to normal. Doing so, she had to release Lavi who fell flat on the ground, coughed some water out, and inhaled deeply.

Jasper and David, also known as Jasdavi, were fighting against Noise Marie. Their illusion ability was of no use since Marie was blind and only relying on his sense of hearing. David was struggling against the strings that immobilized and burned him. He screamed and tried to shoot at Marie. Yes, he tried but Marie was fast enough to strap the strings around David's wrist tightly that he dropped his golden toy gun. Jasper hissed. He may be the most idiot of the two, but he hated to see his twin in such pain and so he pulled up his gun, pointed it at Marie and shoot red bomb. Marie was startled and had no time to react fast. Bracing himself, he waited for the impact but nothing came. Then he realized that Lou blocked the attack with his iced sword and lunged forward to Jasper.

Chaoji, Lenalee, and Kanda were fighting against Maashima, Fiidora, and Toraido all- together. Not much known of the three Noahs though the exorcists knew they were strong enough to match the Generals, however, there is this one Noah who can infect you by his parasitic tongue which they really avoided the most and it only put them in disadvantage. Chaoji almost make an acquaintance with Fiidora's tongue had not Kanda sliced it in half. Kanda scolded Chaoji for being clumsy and he hated it. Lenalee landed in front of Chaoji and told him to mind Kanda and just concentrate on fighting.

The Generals were facing the remaining four, namely; Tyki Mikk, Cyril Camelot, Road Camelot, and Wisely. General Claud against Tyki, General Socalo against Cyril, General Cross against Road, and General Tiedoll against Wisely. It was a very tough fight. Lau Jimin was having a hard time against Tyki who had two of his golems, tease, transformed into big shuriken- like weapons and he can paced through any object and even step onto the air. You would think they were just playing hide and seek. Cyril's the Noah of Desires and it wasn't that pleasant to fight him. he can break your bone without even getting near his opponent but General Socalo found out his weak point immediately. Cyril needs to focus on his target first before he could cast his ability on him. It was similar to Marie using his string to capture his prey. All General Socalo did was to move fast and never ending, shifting from place to place and once found an opening he'll attack. Road was one of the toughest. You'll never know whether the Road in front of you was her real body or not. You'll never know whether she was there or somewhere else. Summoning Maria, Cross had her sang a song that made Road stop moving and was currently under control of Cross but he didn't anticipate that Road can still use her ability to trap him in her dream world. Wisely…well, he is the laziest of them all plus he has his chronic disease, which is headache. General Tiedoll was fighting him, mentally. Wisely searched deep into the General's memories and…he screamed. Not because of headache or something like that but because of frustrations that he found nothing but beautiful paintings of nature, of world. He couldn't find anything that he could use against the General. Using this distraction, General Tiedoll freed himself and wrapped the veins he created around Wisely, suffocating him.

It was really a very tough fight and everybody was into it, focusing only to their opponents and nothing else until they heard a very agonizing scream. A very loud scream one would think the owner of the voice might have his throat tear.

All of them stopped abruptly that the twins collided with each other accidentally and Lavi fell off his hammer and landed on Kanda who in turn smacked him on his head.

All eyes looked at the source of scream that seemed to never die down.

What they saw shocked them.

The Noahs were horrified, so horrified that they forgot to voice it out.

Allen, Crown Clown still activated, was surrounded by what it seemed like static energy and dark matter. He was standing steadily, sword plunged in the Earl's chest who was lying flat on his back, still screaming and struggling to get the sword off. The Earl grabbed his own sword and slashed it across Neah/ Allen, but it deflects because of the dark matter that surrounded Neah/ Allen that gave off vibrations to deflect any harm. The Noahs and Exorcists watched intently. Then they noticed something was off with Neah/ Allen. He wasn't moving, not a single muscle. Not even a slight twitch. The Earl, desperate to get free, pointed his sword at him and shot a beam, but it bounced back at him. Upon further inspection, they realized that Neah/ Allen was unconscious.

Neah/ Allen was moving in instinct.

The Noah was protecting him against any harm.

The innocence took over his body.

He was like a doll, a puppet controlled by the puppeteer and protected by the doll keeper.