Twenty First Song: WHO ARE YOU?

Lying on his stomach on the bed, Lou eyed the bottle in his hand debating whether to give it a try. He hadn't seen Komui make any foolish actions aside from his obsession of Lenalee, but he heard that the latter had already made various types of drugs that would turn you into a kid, grow animal appendages, change your language into animal, and the worse case is when Komui made a vitamin that turned almost everyone into a living ghoul. Aslo, their dear supervisor created Komurins to destroy everything in sight. Lou was also told by Johnny that his twin brother tasted the insanity of the combination of Komui and Komurin. Shivering at the thought, Lou put it aside and sighed.

"Many of them said that he is a great scientist. I wonder how great he is..."

Rolling on his back, the door opened revealing Allen.

Allen paid no heed to whoever was in his room. Shoulders slumped, he plopped down the bed and squashed Lou.

"GYAAA! You- you're squa- shing me-"

"Uwaah! I'm so sorry!" Allen got up immediately.

"What's up?" Lou asked upon rubbing his belly. "You look frustrated. Did your servants served you Master?"

"That's not the problem Lou..." sighing, Allen sat on the bed.

"Then what is it? Come on, I'm your big brother. Big brother wants to help his cute little brother." Lou crawled and pinched Allen's cheek.

"You are just a minute older. And since when you acted like that?"

"Since you keep your distance to me. I can practically see that wall around you. I'm your brother Allen. Please trust me."

Allen sighed at this. He don't know what to say nor how to react with this sudden conversation. Lou was right, he can trust him, but Allen just had this unexplainable feeling.

+++[Angel's Last Song]+++

"Komui…?" Lavi inquired upon opening the door of Komui's office. Lavi was at the library doing his usual work when Miranda appeared and said he was called to Komui's office telling him something about mission. And here he was, staring at the unusual dark room, books and papers were scattered everywhere and spider webs at some corners due to lack of cleaning.

"Komui?" he called once again. Moving in, he carefully made his way so as not to step on the documents that pooled on the floor. "Komui." He called. Lavi removed the books on the table but no Komui underneath. "Where did he go?" he wondered.

"Komui… where are you?" Lavi started to looked around. Really, the whole room was a mess you could hardly see the floor, even the table, chair, and couch were covered by garbage- I mean books and papers. Lavi removed all that covered the couch but still…

"Where did he go? Komui!?"

Lavi continued on searching for their supervisor. He thought maybe he was in the laboratory so he decided to walked out of the office and to the lad when he heard a muffled squeak upon walking up to the door. He stopped and listened. Hearing nothing, he resumed and upon walking, he heard that muffled squeak again. Curious, Lavi didn't stop walking until he was sure someone was in the room then a thought suddenly strike him.

Lavi stepped aside from where he was standing and he hurriedly dig in the books and papers until he found a hand. He pulled it up and saw Komui, unconscious.

"Komui, wake up!" he shook Komui. "I said wake up! Lenalee's getting married!"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Komui screamed as he reached out. "MY DARLING LENALEE~! WHY!? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!? AM I EVEN INVITED!? YOU CAN'T MARRY AN OCTOPUS-!" Komui's speech of sister-complex was cut when Lavi pulled out his hammer and hit him on his head,

"You called me right?"

"Ah yes, yes." Komui answered. He then stood and went to his table. He opened a drawer and handed Lavi a booklet. "Here's your mission. I already sent Lenalee and Kanda but they need a back up. Crowley, Miranda, and Marie are assigned on different mission at t he same time. I need you to go and help Lenalee and Kanda in their mission."

"Will Allen stay here?"

"Yes."

"Will he be okay?"

"Don't worry about him. He has Lou with him."

"Alright, I'm going."

"Take care."

+++[Angel's Last Song]+++

"Road, wait!" Tyki called. He was carrying a bag full of Road's candies that they bought at various stores that they have passed. "I think these are enough Road." Said Tyki upon checking his almost empty wallet.

"But, Tyki. I want to buy my dolls some dress!" Road said as she tossed her arms up to elaborate what she meant.

"You have lots of dress for them Road."

"But they are old. I want something new."

Tyki knew there's no point in arguing so he sighed in defeat.

"Hey, Tyki."

"Hm?"

"Why do you think Millenie wants Lou?"

"I don't know. He didn't say a thing about it aside from he is Allen's brother?"

"Hmmm…I wonder…"

"The Earl wanted to know something that only him have the answer."

Upon hearing this, Tyki and Road stopped on their tracks and looked around.

"Where are you Wisely?" Tyki asked.

"Right here." He answered and stepped out of the shadow of an alley. Wisely walked closer to them, hands tucked inside his pockets. He didn't wear his usual turban since he was in his human form. He wore black pants, white t-shirt, and a brown jacket on top of it.

"Did you something about it Wisely?" Road asked.

"Nope."

"Liar." Tyki muttered under his breath as he rolled his eyes.

"I'm not lying Tyki. You know I respect privacy."

"Really~? I don't believe you." said Road.

"Let's just say that Millennium Earl is searching for an answer to his incoherent question that Lou has the answer." Wisely answered. He then turned around and walked away, leaving the two in their own thoughts.

What could it be that the Earl wanted to know? What could it be that Lou has knowledge of? So many questions were looming inside their heads that won't let them rest. They don't know why but it seemed to hunt them like nightmare. Really, who is Lou?

"Tyki?"

"Yes?"

"You want to know?"

"Of course."

"Would Millennie tell us if we ask what he really wanted to Lou?"

"I don't think so."