Eight

The boys hurried back after getting their lunch and all of them ate.

They all reluctantly dragged themselves out to the front of the building after JYPP told them their ride was waiting.

"UGHHHH." Dowoon whined as they walked to the entrance to exit.

"Be quiet child," Sungjin snapped, "guys let's hurry."

As they got closer the boys could tell that the bus-like van wasn't as big as they expected. Brian touched Jae's arm to get his attention. "There might not be enough space, I'll go change my case to the smaller one. I'll be right back."

"Be quick." He watched Brian run and then peeked inside the van to get a glance of who was already iN it.

The four of them hopped in and waited for Brian to come back. They could see him running out of the building and he slowly reduced his pace the closer he got.

He climbed in to see Twice members. Just what he was trying to avoid.

He placed his bass where he saw the other members' instrument and walked further in to find a spot to sit.

Wonpil, Dowoon, and Sungjin occupied the back seats while Jae shared with Tzuyu. The remaining open spots were beside Nayeon and beside Jeongyeon who sat behind her. Brian went ahead to sit beside Nayeon. His ears turned red.

"Hi."

He forced a smile to answer her before turning to look at Jae on the left side across his own row of seats. He gave him the why are you staring at me look and Jae asked him to look at the message he sent to him.

Jae: is it her?

Brian: what?

Jae: your crush, is it Nayeon?

Brian: dude no. What are you talking about?

Jae: well you're red.

Brian: not because of her. I'm just uncomfortable.

Jae: why?

Brian: bro we're in a van filled with girls.

Jae: exactly. So which one is she? Cause she definitely has to be in here. You should see your face. You're burning up.

Brian left Jae on read and leaned his head back on the vehicle seat.

-------
Thanks for reading! <3