Eleven

"What is it this time?" Brian asked following Jae to the living room. "It's suspicious if you keep calling just me."

"We're room mates there's nothing weird about me always talking to you so sit down."

"You make it sound like I'm in trouble." Brian said and sat on the sofa opposite Jae.

"Come closer. You don't expect me to shout do you?"

"Hyung just get straight to the point."

Jae shot at him with his eyes and then cleared his throat. "What did you guys do when I left?"

"Played cards, now can I go?"

"I'm not done."

"Ahhh I'm missing out on the game."

"Shut up." Jae looked down as if he was embarrassed or shy and then he continued, "Stay with me."

"If you were gonna be this way then you shouldn't have left or told them to get out in the first place."

"Brian."

"Okay now can I leave?"

"No, I need company. It's boring being alone."

"Then come play cards with us."

"No let's keep talking."

"There's nothing to talk about."

"No. We have a lot."

"Like what."

"Our feelings."

"What feelings?"

"Who is she?"

"Ugh," Brian whined, "I told you there's no one and-"

"Is it her?"

Brian lifted his eyes to look at Jae's phone screen and he couldn't help but blush. He looked down immediately pretending to have no reaction about it.

"I'm just kidding," Jae continued, "she's cute though like I said before, well to me."

Jae was doing everything on purpose but the younger one had no clue. He got defensive to try to get back at him.

"Hyung you keep telling me stuff like we're brothers or something." He snapped.

"I can't believe you just said that." Jae looked at him disappointed. "You can leave."

"Wait wait," He moved closer to him. "I'm sorry."

"I deserve much more love." Jae said dramatically moving the younger one's hands  from his shoulders.

"I give you enough love." He joined in to play along.

Jae bit down on his lips and frowned.

"We're best friends. You know, jaehyungparkian forever." Brian added.

"What are you guys doing here?" Sungjin asked coming out of the room. He face looked puzzled and irritated at the same time.

"I'm trying to convince him to come play with us." Brian said getting up. He stretched his hands towards Jae for him to take it.

"You guys seem to be closer than usual these days." Sungjin added walking over to the kitchen. He took some water in a cup and returned taking a sip and looking at the boys suspiciously.

"Hyung we've always been this way. It's a foreigner thing you won't understand. Right, jae ?"

"Right." Jae took his hand and squeezed it hard. Brian squirmed out of pain and quickly let go. "Hyung!" He yelled blowing on his hands like it would take away the pain.

"Let's go in sungjin." Jae said walking towards the room as he grabbed the leader's arm. He turned to Brian and stuck out his tongue in a childish way.

Brian also walked to the room but when he was about to enter, Jae slammed the door on him. He got mad and opened it forcefully.

"That was unnecessary."

Jae ignored him and dived on his bed. He took his phone and relaxed leaving one hand on the ladder of the bunk bed. Brian walked over and climbed up. He stepped on Jae's fingers and stuck his tongue out at him.

"Kang Younghyun- Are you crazy??"

"Oops." Brian replied trying not to laugh. He looked satisfied that his pay-back was worth it.

"Ooops?? Yah!!"

All the members were now staring at the two boys. Brian leaned his back on the wall and took his phone.

He texted jae: apologize or I'll spill everything.

When Jae received the message he clenched his fist and used his legs to hit Brian's bed above him. "I'll hurt you." He mumbled to Brian's hearing. The screen on his phone came on and when he checked it was another message that said: Now!

When he noticed that Jae wasn't willing to do it he jumped down and joined the others on the floor. "Guys I have something to-"

"Yah yah yah yah... I'm sorry I'm sorry." Jae said dragging Brian to him. The younger one laughed and shrugged jae's hands off him.

"What's going on ?" Dowoon managed to ask letting his eyes bounce back and forth from one member to the other.

"I was gonna tell you guys a very interesting story but I changed my mind." Brian turned to Jae and smiled. "Or Hyung should I just continue?" He asked in a provocative manner.

"No." Jae gritted his teeth as he spoke to threaten him. "It's late we should all sleep now." He looked at the other three guys who were still staring.

"No let's hear it hyung." Wonpil joined in looking at Brian.

"Shut it Wonpil or get out of my room." Jae snapped at him like he always did. He took his phone and sent to Brian: are you really gonna do this?

Brian texted back: maybe.

Jae: you should apologize too, you crushed my finger.

Brian: that was payback for squeezing mine.

Jae: and I'm the petty one? You know what- do whatever you want, I can just tell them about your unrequited love.

Brian got mad and left Jae on read. He closed his eyes and all he could think of were the words "unrequited love." He was irritated that the issue kept being brought up but he was more hurt that Jae was actually right.

------
Thanks for reading! <3