The End

Brian ran into the JYP building after leaving Jae and he called Jeongyeon multiple times but she didn't answer. After running past the lobby he backed up when he spotted her walking with Nayeon.

"This is gonna be a tough one." He mumbled to himself as he approached both girls. "Hey." He smiled brightly and put his hand up but Jeongyeon completely ignored him and kept walking. "Hey come on. You're gonna ignore me?"

"Oppa-" Nayeon grabbed his arm but he immediately pulled away.

He walked backward beside Jeongyeon until she finally turned to look at him. "I live for your existence." He smiled until it widened to a grin. "Aw come on. Not even a ha ha?"

"Why are you talking to me?" She retorted.

"Why not?"

"I begged you for at least a minute but you acted like a jerk, and I can't stand looking at you.. since we're strangers now."

"Wow. I'm hurt. Who would believe we were together before. I can remember how you held me and our lips touchin-"

She quickly put her hand over his mouth and glared with anger but he eye-smiled.

"Don't be childish." She slightly tilted her head towards Nayeon. "And she's also standing behind us."

"Why do you care?" He shook her hand off and pulled on her cheeks.

"Yah!" She threw her hands up to smack him.

"Yah?!" He scoffed and continued. "I thought it was Oppa. When did I become yah?"

"Be quiet already." She snapped and took a deep breath. "Look nothing changes. You ended it so let it remain that way."

"I miss you." He smiled.

"Stop. You'll hurt her feelings."

"Again why do you care?"

"Cause she likes you and you know that."

"So? That doesn't affect us."

"First of all, there's no us. And you broke up with me because Jae likes me so.... if you don't mind. Go away and don't follow me."

"You're just being salty, we both know he doesn't like you. You're mine."

"I'm not. We're strangers. "

"We can be friends??"

"No-"

"Really? I LOVE YOO JEON-" he began to yell but she bit his arm. "A-a-aaahh-ah."

"I'll hurt you."

"You kinda did already." He pouted and attempted to hold her but she took a step back and looked down.

"We're in public.."

"Ah, I see. We're in public. So I can hold you when we're not in public?"

"Don't you dare." She put her finger in the air as a way to threaten him but he just nodded continuously in a mocking way.

"Watch me." He squinted his eyes and made a heart with both hands. "See you later." He ran off before she could say anything.