[Malfunction]

When I woke up, I had a uneasy feeling. I didn't know why, but I just ignored it. I walked out of the building and went towards the stairs, where I met Barry.

      "Morning Barry." I said and Barry nodded at me as he put some rats in the bucket which would be used to feed the raptors later on. I walked up the stairs and greeted the other workers that worked in the morning. I looked down, of course not seeing Blue or Charlie, since they would be in their cages now and would be released into the paddock in about ten or fifteen more minutes.

      "Uh hey." I turned around to see the boy that fell into the paddock a few days ago that Owen saved. "Oh hey, I see you're doing good." I said and he shyly nodded. "Well if you need anything​, just find me, Owen, or Barry." He nodded and I smiled and walked off and went down the stairs to where Blue and the others are kept now.

     "I'm surprised Hoskins ain't here by now, he's usually the first one here besides Owen." I said to Barry and he chuckled and nodded, "Haven't seen him since yesterday, after he talked about something about him having a wolf pup or something." I looked at him confused then remembered the story that he told me a few years ago.

      "Anyway, how they doing?" I asked as I looked towards Blue. "Good as always, though Blue seems a bit upset earlier, but I think he's fine now." "Why do you say that?" I asked and Barry looked up at me, "I think Blue has a soft spot for you." I smiled and chuckled, "I guess then, and I wanted to ask, did you clean the cages yesterday?"

      "Maybe yes maybe not." I rolled my eyes and sat down beside Barry as he stroked Echo's head and he purred at the touch. "You can try to with Blue, since I think he would let you touch him." Barry said without looking at me and I looked over at Blue who stared at me.

     I gulped and scooted closer to him to where I was only a few inches away. I slowly laid my hand on the side of his face and at first he growled, but he soon purred. I smiled and stroked the under side of his neck with my other hand. I didn't notice Barry was staring at me till I looked up and he smiled at me.

      "Usually Blue doesn't allow anyone touch him, hardly even me or Owen." Barry looked between us, "But like I said before, I think Blue has a soft spot for you." I smiled and nodded as I continued to stroke his throat but then stroked his forehead with my other hand.

      "Time to get out of here, it's time for them to into the paddock." Barry said as he got up and opened the door that lead outside. I nodded and got up but as I walked away, I heard Blue whine. "It's ok, I'll still be here." I said as I walked outside and Barry followed. But as Barry hit the button to close the door, everything went wrong.

      The door didn't close and Barry hit the button again, but it didn't close. He looked towards me and I looked at him confused, but before he could tell the people above to wait, their cages opened along with the paddock door, leaving two ways open for them. Into the paddock or outside. 

       "Wait! Stop!" Barry yelled and the people looked down in panic to see them going towards the way that lead outside. They screeched at us and Barry and I stood in front them, our hands out in front us, trying to stop them from going outside as the workers grabbed their weapons to get them back inside the paddock.

      "Get back!" I said to them but Echo ran past Blue who was in front of them, but before he could run past us and go into the forest, one of the workers got ahold of him and pulled him back inside his cage. I looked back at Blue, Delta, and Charlie and I could tell that they were getting mad. 

     I looked behind them and saw two more workers and I nodded at them. They nodded back and I got the attention of Delta and Charlie as the two men slowly got behind them.

      They quickly wrapped the harness around their necks and pulled them back inside their cages, the two of them growling and trying to bite the workers, but they missed each time. Now there was only Blue left.

      Barry looked towards me, already knowing I was the only one that could help get Blue back inside. I slowly walked towards Blue, but I stopped when he snapped at me. I put my hands in front of me, slowly getting Blue to back up, but when I thought I finally got him back inside his cage when the open cage was behind him, he dashed towards me.

     I gasped as I fell to the ground and he ran into the forest as Barry and the workers try to run after him. I quickly got up and looked towards where Blue went, seeing them stop chasing after him. I knew they wouldn't be able to catch him, since they couldn't out run a velociraptor.

      Barry ran towards me and I looked up at him. "He's gone, is he?" I asked and Barry sighed and nodded. "Now we got a Indominus Rex and a velociraptor loose on the island." Barry said and I looked towards the forest, "Can't wait till Owen hears about this."