[New Alpha]

"Fall back!" Someone yelled right before Charlie attacked him and I gasped and backed away. Everyone was firing at the Indominus, which made him roar and run away only leaving the raptors.

        I looked around to see where Blue was at to see him pounce onto someone. "No! Blue!" I yelled and Owen pulled me back. "Back to the vehicles! Now!"

       I quickly run to my motorcycle as Owen does the same and we quickly start them and drive off.

       I knew Blue and the others will follow us which means we have to move quickly to beat them.

      Owen turned onto a dirt road and I saw the vehicle Clarie was in. Owen sped up and went to the left of the truck as I went to the right.

       "We gotta get indoors!" Owen yelled at Clarie and she nodded and drove towards the park as we followed. Not knowing that Blue and the others were following us.

        We soon stopped the vehicles and we got off as Clarie helped Zach and Grey out of the van. We ran inside the building and went into the lab to see everyone and everything in it is gone.

       "They evacuated the lab." I looked around and stopped when I saw Hoskins. "What are you doing?" I ask him and he smirks. "I'm afraid that's above your pay grade, honey."

       "Where's Henry?" Clarie asks and he looks over at her. "Dr. Wu, he works for us." "That ain't a real dinosaur." I look over to see Grey looking at a computer screen that shows the Indominus and it's data and information.

      "No, it ain't, kid. But somebody's got to make sure that this company​ has a future. Imagine, that one, a fraction of the size."

         Hoskins pointed at the screen as he continued. "Deadly, intelligent, able to hide from the most advanced military technology. A living weapon unlike anything we've seen."

        Hoskins walked closer to us and we back away. "You see...... millions of years of revolution, what did we learn?" "Shit!" He yelled out and I saw Delta run in front of us and growling at Hoskins.

        "Easy, easy boy. Easy, hey. Hey. We're on the same side right?" Hoskins tried to use Owen's hand gesture, but when he thought Delta wasn't going to do anything, he bit down on his hand and attacked him.

        "This way boys, this way." Clarie said as we quickly ran out of lab as the screams of Hoskins soon stopped.

        "Is that man going to be okay?" Grey asked as we ran out of the building. "Yeah, he's okay." I say to him till Blue ran in front of us.

       I gasped and Owen pushed the boys in the middle of us. I looked over to see Echo, Delta, and Charlie surrounding us and I looked over at Owen.

       "That's how it is?" Owen said as Blue growled before he stretched out his hand. "Easy, easy. Easy." Blue only looked at him as he took off the straps on his face.

       But when I thought Blue was fine, he shook his head and looked at me.

      I looked at him confused as he only stared at me and I slowly laid my hand on his face. He sniffed my hand then nudged it.

      I smiled, but then I looked up to see the Indominus standing there looking down at us.

      Blue turned around and looked up at him. The Indominus growled at him and I knew they were communicating about something.

      Blue then growled back and screeched as he backed away from him and went towards us, and I knew what was going on. He picked Owen as his alpha.

      The Indominus growled and I knew he was about to attack and Blue looked back at us, but looked over at me.

      "I don't think he chose me as his alpha," Owen says as he looked at me. "He chose you." I looked back at Blue realizing he wanted my order and I smiled, and nodded.

       Blue turned back around and ran towards the Indominus and pounced on him. Echo, Delta, and Charlie followed him and attacked the Indominus.

       "24, 50. We need more." Grey said and I asked, "More what?" "Teeth. We need more teeth." I looked over at Claire when I saw her expression meaning she had an idea. Probably a bad one.

        "Okay, you just wait here. It's gonna be fine." Clarie said as she ran off and I looked at Owen confused till Charlie fell beside us. I gasped and Owen moved the boys away as Charlie growled and jumped back onto the Indominus' back.

     "Take the boys somewhere safe!" I yelled at him and he nodded as he pushed Zach and Grey somewhere. I looked back at the Indominus to see him bite down on Echo and throw him somewhere.

        "No!" I yelled as the Indominus turned to see me. He growled and ran towards me making me run into a shop and hide behind the counter.

     I heard glass shatter and wood break as the Indominus pushed his head into the shop. When I looked you and saw his head above me, I screamed and ran.

      I ran back outside as the Indominus brought his head back out of the shop and roared at me. Delta jumped onto his neck and bit and clawed at the skin, but the Idominus bit down on him and threw him somewhere else as well.

     He looked back at me and roared and I gasped and ran. I heard him behind me, but when I thought he was going to grab me, I heard something else.

     I looked over to see Clarie running towards us with a flare and with the Tyrannosaurus behind her. I widened my eyes as the Indominus stopped chasing after me and he turned towards the T-Rex.

      The T-Rex roared at the Indominus as he roared back and I stopped and caught my breath. I looked around not seeing any of my raptors and I almost broke down crying when I thought all of them were dead.

      I looked over at Owen and he smiled, but gasped when he saw the T-Rex. Clarie ran towards us and I smiled at her. I looked over at the Idominus to see him and the T-Rex growling and roaring at each other.

      But I already knew what was going to happen. And a clue on who's going to win.