Welcome To 1k World

In a peaceful world, where everyone has 1k views. Everyday more people join the million, and today, I.... a girl writing fanfictions about aliens, predators, and dinosaurs has now joined the group.

       I shall now welcome you to 1k World.

       If you haven't caught on yet, I have now reached 1k views! Yay!

      It makes me so happy that pretty much all my books are at 1k! I also want to say thanks to everyone who has commented because YOU make me want to continue writing!

      Also, one of my friends asked me why do I write fanfictions and not "real" books and here's the answer to that.

         I do like to write books that aren't fanfictions (I am even working on one that isn't on here), but I like to write fanfictions more. Why? Because it allows me to 1, show the world some movies or characters I love, 2 I realized that a lot more people like fanfictions so I decided to do one, 3 cause why not?

       If you want, one day I may post the book I been writing during school or when I have time. Of course I'll write more fanfictions when I'm done with the ones I'm working on.

       Anyway​.............. I am now part of 1k world again and I shall forge an empire! Sparta!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And for Narnia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And for any other battle quote I can't remember right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      (And pic is a good idea of what I kinda look like and wear)