[Abandoned But Found]

I woke up to something moving beside me and I yawned and looked around. I didn't know where I was till I felt a large tail beside me and a red eye looking at me.

      I gasped and backed away only being blocked by his tail. The Idominus snorted and blocked me from moving as he wrapped his tail around me.

      I looked at him as he got up. He looked around before glancing down at me and I slowly got up.

     He turned around and began to walk away, but I stood there. A part of me was screaming to run away while another wanted to follow him. If I ran away, he would just find me again and there's no telling he would eat me if I ticked him off by running away multiple times.

       I sigh and run after him. I noticed that he slowed down for me to where I only had to do a speed walk to catch up to him.

    I was now walking beside him and I looked around. I didn't know where we were going, but he seemed to know.

     He soon stopped and I stopped as well. He sniffed the air and growled. I looked up at him confused and I walked in front of him a bit looking around.

     He growled again and quickly walked away. I looked over and ran after him, but I couldn't catch up to him.

      I stopped and sighed. What was that all about? I quickly walked the way he went knowing whatever he smelled he was going in its direction.

      As I walked in his direction, I came across a old building that was covered in vines, dirt, dust, and looked like it has been there for a very long time.

     I went up to the doors, slowly opening it up to a wide open area. I looked around as I walked towards the middle till my foot got caught on something.

      I looked down and picked up a piece of a large banner. I dusted it off when I saw large yellow letters that said Dinosaurs Ruled Th. I knew it was only a piece when I looked down again and saw the e on another piece.

      I laid the pieces down not caring about to find the other pieces of the banner. I looked down and walked towards a hallway.

     I walked around not seeing or hearing anything. I walked into a room to see a kitchen that had pots, spoons, forks, knives and other things thrown around.

     I walked back out and continued walking, admiring at the beautiful paintings of dinosaurs on the walls.

     I smiled and laid my hand on the painting of a velociraptor. I soon walked away and when I was about to leave thinking this wasn't the place where the Indominus went, I heard a loud roar just outside.

     I quickly ran through the halls and I found myself at a garage. I looked around till I heard a voice I never thought I would hear again. "V!"

     I quickly turned around to see Owen and Clarie hiding behind a car. I gasped and I ran over to them, quickly wrapping my arms around him and hugged him.

      Owen hugged back, but I soon heard the growl of the Indominus and I slowly looked over to see his feet outside of the garage.

       I quickly hid back behind the truck and Owen looked over. I knew he was about to grab the gun that was only a few feet away, till the Indominus brought his head into the garage.

      I closed my eyes as Owen kept still and Clarie closed her eyes as well. I heard the Indominus sniff, but he just brought his head back out and walked away.

      I opened my eyes as I heard the sound of his footsteps fade away. Owen got up and helped Clarie up. I got up and walked outside not seeing the Indominus anywhere.

       "Thought I'll never see you again." Owen said I turned around and smiled. "Same with you." "So why were you out here?" He asked and I cursed to myself knowing he would immediately ask that.

       "I was just, running an errand for umm, Barry." I say and he looked at me confused. "And what would he need all the way out here?"

       "He umm," "Look before you continue, I think we need to get going if we want to find Zach and Grey." Clarie said and I stopped talking, silently thanking her for stopping the conversation.

      "I met them earlier, they're ok but we need to hurry to catch up to them." I say and Clarie sighed in relief before nodding.

      She started to walk away and Owen and I followed. "Don't think this conversation is done." Owen said and I smirked at him. "Oh yeah I forgot, Blue is missing."

       "What!!?"

Omg! 2k views and it's almost at 3k! Thank you guys so much and I think 5 or 6 more chapters and this will come to an end!

But do not worry! When I finish, I shall work on Invisible (if I haven't finish it by then) and A Xenomorph's Fate!

I even have more ideas for more fanfictions, but I'll tell you more about that later!

Welllllllll, I'll at least give you the names the fanfictions will be about.

1) How To Train Your Dragon
2) Alien Isolation
3) The Last of Us
4) X Men
5) Thor
6) Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

And maybe some more?