Chapter 15

Chapter 15

The next two days passed in a blur, Megan managed to limit her time with Luca to family dinners. She spent most of her time out of the house hanging out with school friends and Ryan. She luckily didn't have to face Luca alone in the span of those two days. It wasn't a long period of time, but considering that the guy was living with her, she thought it was pretty impressive.

Saturday was the day of the winter carnival kicked off. Cammy invited all the ladies in the Harrison household to come get ready at their place. So the Stacy's dad got forced to spend the afternoon at the Harrison's.

After hours of waxing, tweezing, curling, straightening, dressing and stressing the five ladies were finally ready to head out the door. To save time Megan and Stacy left right from Cammy's to go pick up Ryan and decided to meet the others at the ball.

"Oh wow. I am lost for words." A bewildered Wendy rested the back of her hand against her forehead. "Like wow! You two look so amazing! To be your age again and have a body like that."

"Thanks Wendy," Stacy said looking down at her full length black and white dress. It had a great tight bodice that accentuated her breasts and the strapless style allowed her to be able to put on a gorgeous sapphire necklace. The mermaid cut also brought out the curves of her hips and she had to admit she looked sexy as hell. The top of the dress was completely black and jeweled, just a little above the knee it started to get see through and eventually merged into white.

Nat had straightened her naturally curly hair into a sleek style, pinning half of it up leaving just a few wisps falling on her face. Stacy finished off her outfit with six inch heels - upon much convincing for her mother she also packed a pair of flats just in case.

Ryan to join the girls in the living room wearing a well tailored black tux with a slightly lopsided bow. He was holding two orchids one yellow and one purple. He presented the purple one to Stacy before handing the yellow one to Megan. He also leaned in for a quick kiss, before Wendy asked for pictures.

They posed for a few pictures with all three of them together, then a few with just Ryan and Megan, and a few with just Megan and Stacy. It was like they were going to prom all over again.

When they arrived at the dance they were awe struck. Stacy and Megan have been going to the ball for years, and every year they seem to outdo themselves with the decorations, foods, and entertainment. Since the girls missed the ball last year they wanted to make up for it this time around.

There were silver, white and black balloons hanging from the span of the ceiling. The pillars were covered in metallic white and black ribbons. The light was so subtle and soft that it put the whole room in a very holiday and romantic mood. There was expensive champagne for those over 21, and sparkling cider for those under. If people choose to indulge in other drinks the bar was open with full security.

The floor was sparkly almost as if millions of sparkly sequin and glitter were dusted across it carefully. The younger children were running around in their fancy dresses, while the parents tried to settle them down. Parents with older children mingled amongst the crowd, catching up on the latest news in their lives.

Megan spotted Natalie walking towards her and gave her a tight squeeze.

"Natty, you look so gorgeous!" she complimented taking in the other girls black dress with a very low front and back. It was solid black till her mid thigh but then it was completely see thorough as the soft material fell against her feet. Her golden locks were draped across her back in massive curls.