M.U.S.E Chapter 26

"Mummy more bread please," Finn said as we fed the ducks. His bright red cheeks in the breeze as he ate some of the bread he was feeding them with as they surrounding him like a swarm. "Wait!" he told them making me laugh as I took pictures of him with my phone.

Swans joined in flapping and honking as they demanded feeding.

"They are going crazy mummy," he said frowning and trying to keep up with the demand.

I watched as he turned his back on them and they tried pecking his clothes to get the food. "Get off my bum," he said and looked at me with an amused smile that said they were being rude. He found it hilarious when they pecked his bum again and the picture was wonderful. He had the most beautiful smile.

After feeding the ducks, playing on the swings, slides and roundabout he needed a wee and warming up. "Lets go get some hot chocolate and cookies," I announced and he cheered launching into my arms.

"Yummy," he said later as he sat staring at his huge drink, covered in whipped cream, chocolate sauce and a flake. He took the dunking cookies from the side and prepared to dunk.

"Ahhh here you are," Darren said.

"Darren I have a drink," Finn said excited.

"I can see that, it is massive," Darren said as he kissed me and took a seat.

"The ducks bit my bum," Finn said pulling a face which made us all laugh as he passed Darren a cookie to dunk. He loved sharing his hot chocolate with Darren.

"Did you feed them all that bread?" Darren asked.

"Yeah and they ate it all," Finn said nodding.

We showed him the pics on my phone as we drank our drinks, took some more photos of my boys with cream moustaches and then headed off home.

"I thought I'd make dinner tonight," Darren announced as we got home.

"Mmm yummy," I said as I helped Finn out of his clothes. He ran off to turn on the TV and play his video game.

"That goes off when dinner is ready," Darren reminded him.

"Ahhh haaaa," Finn said already blocking us out.

"I think we should stick to not having it on before dinner," Darren complained. "He is going to be a nightmare to get off it again tonight. I can tell that already."

"No I ain't!" Finn promised.

"That is what you said last night Finlay and spent twenty minutes arguing about getting off it," Darren said.

"I am going to pause it," Finn said. "You don't have to turn it off."

"I do because you beat my scores all the time," Darren said and we all laughed at his honesty. "How a kid of his size can get a score that high, every time is beyond me," he said.

"I'm a genius," Finn said as matter of fact.

"There is one added bonus to him being distracted," Darren said and stole me away into the bedroom for a quickie.

"I thought you were making dinner," I said teasing.

"I would but I just can't get you out of my head. All day I've had this fantasy just playing over and over. I come home take you into our bedroom, bend you over," he said doing just that. "Move your panties to the side so I can see that beautiful neart shaped ass and... oh god I've got to taste that," he said as gazed at his fantasy in the flesh.

"I thought you were making dinner," I said teasing him further.

"I'm just doing a taste test first," he said giggling.