Chapter # 33

Salam and hello everyone!
☆RAMAZAN MUBARAK
Sorry for the late update and late wishing.
@ParvathySNair @Ruhi_Khan thank you for Ramazan wishes

__________________________

Not edited.

Fiza's POV:

"You and Chachi are not coming with us?" I asked Chachu looking at him with wide eyes. Asaaf, Sumbul and I were planning our trip to Ziyarat when Chachu and Chachi also join us and broke the news that they won't be accompanying us on this trip.

"We were planning at first but looks like your Chachu will be busy in those days." Chachi explained.

"We can postpone the trip." I suggested and received a pinch on my arm by Sumbul, who was sitting beside me.

"You three go and enjoy. We will go to someplace near on any weekend later." Said Chachu.

"Chachu but how can the three of us go to Ziyarat alone? We don't even know-" before I could finish, Sumbul interrupted me.

"We have been there several times Apiya. Papa's friend lives there. Whenever we go to Ziyarat, we stay at his home."

"Oh." I didn't say anything else after receiving hard stares from both siblings.

The next day the three of us leave the home with the very happy looking face of Asaaf, because he was driving the car. On the other hand, I was quite nervous, not because of Asaaf's driving but because of the fact that I never went out of the city without an elder before and now I have to keep an eye on these guys too.

'Get a grip Fiza is you can take responsibility for travelling with two kids in the middle of the night, then this is nothing compared to that.'

I told myself and suddenly the event flashes back in my mind. I shuddered at the thought that if Sheheryar Sahab hadn't come to pick us and something went wrong that night, what would've had happened.

I will always be grateful to Allah for sending His aid in Sheheryar Sahab's form...

~*~

Sheheryar's POV:

There are times in life when you have to stop yourself from doing things that don't count in bad deeds, in fact, they are good deeds. On one side, your heart wants to go with it, yet on the other hand, your mind stops you by calculating the social boundaries.
I always find myself baffled in such situations, where I have to make choices between the right things and social values.

Societies are made by men, then why do the values contradict human emotions? If we are the ones who created these values then why it is so hard for us to easily adjust to them? If these values are really so important then Why I find myself on the edge of putting them aside and reach out to the person.

I dropped the file on the table which I was pretending to read and went to the sofa at the corner of my office. For a few moments, I stared at my seat behind the table, imagined myself sitting on it. It has been so long that this seat belongs to me. Since Dad stepped down from his position, I was the one sitting on that seat, taking all the burden on my shoulder, making decisions, working hard. I came to learn that, handling a business isn't easy, the challenges and risks are no jokes, especially when you have to maintain the reputation of your work.

Calm and collected, unafraid of taking risks, that's how I see myself from here and I am very proud of it. But if I am really that strong as I think I am then why I was shaken on hearing the news of Humaima getting engaged to someone. Why I had to look to people for inspiration to get over those feelings. I was hoping to find someone who could lend me an ear to hear me out but instead, I find something entirely unexpected. I found a fragile woman, fighting alone with everything in her life. From her husband to her emotions, nothing was in her favour, yet unlike me, she didn't look around to people for help. Keeping her head up all the time she faces everything with a smile. Her courage always left me in awe and no matter how much I try to think I couldn't understand how she can endure everything and still smiles. Her strength gave me the courage I seek for and without realizing start to look up at her and admire her. Although the fact never went out of my mind that there are boundaries between us, which we should never cross and I never wanted to cross those lines. Not even now, when she is alone facing the same storm, once I faced. I admire Fiza from the moment I learn the truth about her and Ehtesham. This admiration and respect grew with time and now I feel obliged to help her move on in her life, as a person who saves me unknowingly and as a person who gave unconditional love to my niece and nephew.