Chapter Eleven

“Oh, do I get to choose?” I ask as I pull her in for another kiss, and this time I don't let her get away, I move her hair out of the way and gently kiss her neck, not stopping until a sultry moan escapes her lips. “I don’t want to watch a movie. I want to watch you with no clothes on.”

“Oh, but you will.” She kisses me roughly, pushing me against the door. I wrap my arms around her neck and bite her bottom lip, then look into her eyes. “Just not quite yet.”

“Why not?” I say, with a hint of disappointment in my voice.

“Because I want to watch a movie with you.” She says, dragging me to the living room. I look through her movie collection and severally judge her choices of romantic comedies and dramas. I’m about to give up and choose whatever I touch first, when I see something black and gold I’d recognize anywhere.

“This one, no doubt.” I say, as I pick The Hunger Games.

“I’ve never watched that one. I forgot I had bought it. What was it about?” Talk about clueless, the movie was released over a year ago and this girl still doesn't know what the movie is about.

“I can't believe you bought the deluxe edition of something you don't know what it is.” She grabs the case from me and opens it.

“Hey, everybody was talking about it. It must be good... I just haven't watched it yet.” She tries to explain herself.

“Let’s change that, then.” I kiss her, take the disc out of her hand and place it on the blu-ray player. She hugs me from the back, kissing my cheek and walks me to her big, comfy couch.

Before the movie starts I explain to her all she needs to know about it so she's not lost while watching it and she looks at me with a smile on her face, “What?” I ask, since she doesn't take her eyes off me.

“Who’s the teacher now?” She says with a smirk and I roll my eyes before blushing and giggling. I stay in her arms during the whole movie, and still cry when little Rue dies, even though it's probably the tenth time I watch it. Marina hugs me tighter and I look at her, a single tear falls down her cheek as Katniss lays flowers around the little girl, I wipe it off and kiss her cheek.

When the movie is over I roll to the side, give Marina a quick kiss and look deeply in her eyes. She smiles and kisses me again, biting my lip at the end. “Stay with me tonight.” She whispers in my ear before planting soft kisses from my ear to my neck.

“I'd love to.” I say and feel her smile against my skin. She holds my hands and looks at me in the eyes.

“I love you, so much.” My heart warms and I can't help but smiling and blushing. Will I ever get tired of hearing these words from her? I don't think so.

“I love you too.” She stands up and starts leading me to her bedroom, her gaze never leaving mine.

Halfway through I lift her up and she wraps her legs around me. She isn't even heavy. How come this is the first time I notice that? She holds my face and kisses me. I wrap my arms around her legs and walk us to her bedroom. I lay her softly in her bed and crawl on top of her, kissing every inch of bare skin I find.

I take her shirt off and stare in awe at her perfect body. She bites her lip and grips at my shirt before pulling it off me. Her hands rest on my waist as we kiss again; she unbuttons my jeans and pulls them down, not breaking the kiss. I do the same to her skirt and wrap my legs around her.

She rolls me over, her kisses become rougher and she grinds her body against mine. Her kisses move slowly down my neck and she unhooks my bra, then she's back kissing my lips. I move my hands from her back to her butt and all the way up again, when I get to her bra I take it off her and slowly pull down her underwear. She holds my hips as her soft lips wander my body. She pulls down my underwear and kisses the insides of my thighs before going up again.