Chapter Fourteen

I don't have to ask her twice, she undresses me in a matter of seconds, I take her clothes off slowly, leaving her only in her underwear and kiss her again. I still can't believe she's mine, her figure is so perfect, her skin is so soft, I love every single detail about her. My hands wander her body feeling every inch of her skin and her kisses move down my neck, then to my collarbones, and all the way up to my lips. I roll her over and just look at her for a while, caressing her face, she's so beautiful. I kiss her lips softly and lick from her neck to her hips, then all the way up again. Her hands run up and down my back as I take her bra off and then she hugs me tightly, closing the gap between us.

Our kisses become rougher by the second; I grab her boobs and massage them softly, making her moan. I go straight down to her crotch and look up at her with a smile while I pull down her tiny, pink lace thong. I kiss the insides of her thighs and look up again to tease her, but she takes firm hold of my hair and pushes me back down. She wraps her legs around me while I eat her out, and by the way she moans I can tell she's enjoying this, a lot. To be honest, so am I, her moans get louder and I start to worry about the people in the nearest rooms. Not long goes by until she moans a loud "oh, fuck" and I slow down before going up and kissing her again, she holds me tight and I can feel her racing heartbeat against me. She slowly rolls me over and I hold her face as we kiss, it's unbelievable how much I love this woman, and I can't get enough of her.

Her kisses feel heavenly on my skin and they migrate lower every time, she runs her hands down the sides of my body and begin to eat me out in that hard, rough way of hers. She knows what she's doing and she does it very well, I bite my lips as an attempt to silence my moans but it doesn't seem to work. I'm about to climax and I know Marina can feel it because she gets even better and I'm quickly done. She kisses all the way up to my lips and holds me by my waist, I wrap my arms around her neck and our kisses turn softer until she breaks away from it.

"You taste like chocolate" she says in an adorable voice and I laugh

"Marina, we just had chocolate, that's why"

She shakes her head "no, I think you just do" her late night/sleepy voice is the cutest thing ever.

"Are you drunk?" I ask, jokingly.

"I'm not, it's true!" I kiss her nose and hug her tightly.

"Whatever you say, Diamandis" I whisper while pulling the covers up and fall asleep with her in my arms.

Next morning we wake up to Marina's phone ringing nonstop. It's right next to me so I hand it to her and pull the covers up to my face, trying to block the bright sunlight. She's on the phone for less than ten seconds before she hangs up

"Wake up, we're leaving in two hours" she whispers in my ear. I groan and get out of the bed.

I hear voices coming from outside, which tells me that her family is here. Even after Marina told me they liked me I can't help but getting nervous. No matter what she says, I am a kid compared to her, and they know it. I wonder what they really think about it, but at the same time I don't want to find out. Talking to older people has never been my thing, I don't know what to say or do around them so they think I'm acceptable as a human being, and to know that they are Marina's family puts extra pressure on it.

As if Marina could hear my thoughts, she looks at me and says "it will be alright, don't worry" and then she continues to get dressed. I do the same, but when Marina comes out I decide to stay.

After an hour or so of me watching foreign television on her room like a hermit, she comes back to rescue me. "Come on now, go say hi and take a shower. I have to go buy something and you're going with me" luckily, I never walk past any of them on my way to the bathroom and back.