15 | ARTICLE

A FALL, A SHOCK, AN AMBULANCE
by Rebecca Wilson

Last night at the prestigious The World of Business where many businesses come together to celebrate the world's finest businessmen, women and entrepreneurs, actress Riley Parkinson collapsed when called up to support her fiancé, Sebastian Matthias.

He had been awarded with Businessman of the Year and in his thank you speech, he called for his fiance up to the stage after saying that she was "the only reason" he got that far

He had been awarded with Businessman of the Year and in his thank you speech, he called for his fiance up to the stage after saying that she was "the only reason" he got that far. She had barely made it to the stairs leading up to the stage before she fell to the floor without reason. Of course, Sebastian was quick to rush to her side, long with security and members of the audience. It was a few minutes before many reported that an ambulance was called as the actress hadn't regained consciousness.

Many sources who were present state that she hasn't shown any signs of being unwell before the event, those who had spoken to her saying that she was in "good spirits" and "laughing and joking" around with them.

Though we are unsure as to what caused her fall, we are sure that she was rushed to hospital and she is being cared for. Sebastian has also reassured everyone on social media in the early hours of this morning she was fine and in a "stable condition" and he thanked his fans and her fans alike for their support.

Many fans had left messages on every social media platform that she and her fiancé are on, expressing their support and love for the actress and a bidding her good health.

We will see over the next few hours and update you on her condition and what could have possibly caused the incident.