Chapter 5 - The truth

Eros' POV

"Wow, Eros. These songs are amazing."

I was at the studio. I had written new songs. Anna. My inspirer. I couldn't get her out of my mind. It had been a month since I saw her the last time. I missed her so much. Was she thinking about me too? I did not use my number that she had known. Did she call me? Probably, she hated me. We couldn't find who leaked where I was.

"Are you thinking about her again?" George interrupted my thoughts

"Are you thinking about her again?" George interrupted my thoughts. I looked at him, smiling slightly.

"Why did you not ask her about it?"

I sighed, depressed. "It is not important anymore, George."

I was attending a gala tonight. After taking a shower, I got ready. Then I grabbed my phone and left.

I was sipping my drink. There were a lot of people here; famous singers, actors, actresses, businessmen, etc.

"Eros!" Bella called me, placing her hand on my arm.

"Hey."

She kissed my cheek. "Where have you been? I missed you."

Bella was an Italian actress. We met in Italy at the party last year. We had one nightstand.

"How are you?"

"Great! You are mine tonight." She murmured in my ear, traveling down her hand along my back. I smirked as I nodded.

Anna's POV

I was walking along the trees. It was a beautiful place. The birds were singing.

I saw Emmett. He smiled at me. He wore a black tuxedo. He was holding a little boy in his arms. The boy had brown hair and captivating brown eyes. Emmett smiled at him, stroking his cheek. I was staring at them. The little boy looked at me and smiled. I couldn't hold myself and smiled at him back. He opened his arms towards me.

"Mommy."

When I opened my eyes, I was in my bed. I sat up. It was a dream. I thought about the little boy, smiling. I placed my hand on my stomach and rubbed it. I got up and took a shower. I put on a gray blouse and black jeans. Today, I had a doctor appointment. I took my bag and left.

I walked into the room as the nurse called me.

"Good morning, Ms. Henderson." The doctor greeted me warmly.

"Good morning, Mrs. Johnson. "

"If you are ready, let's start. Lie down, please."

I nodded and lay down. She sat down on the chair beside me and started checking up.

"Look. It is your baby." She pointed to the screen.

I looked at the screen. He or she was so little like a bean.