Chapter 16 - Special guests

Two months later

Anna's POV

Eros had been staying here since that morning. He was so caring towards me. He said he was going to do everything for my forgiveness. We were spending a lot of time together.

After taking a shower, I dried myself with a towel and put on my pale blue dress. I looked at myself in the mirror. My stomach was visible now. I rubbed my stomach.

"Good morning, my little one."

Today, Eros and I were going to the doctor. Eros was with me in my every doctor appointment. He was so excited. Actually, I did not even imagine it, but he was really happy and excited about our baby. He wanted to tell his parents, but I did not let him. I wanted to be sure about him before telling everyone. He accepted it.

There was a knock on the door. I walked towards the door and opened it.

"Good morning." Eros said, smiling.

He wore a white shirt and black jeans. He was so handsome as always.

 He was so handsome as always

"Good morning." I smiled at him.

He placed a soft kiss on my cheek. Then he bent over and kissed my stomach, rubbing my belly.

"Hey, buddy, good morning to you too." He said playfully. I smiled.

He straightened, still resting his hand on my stomach.

"Are you ready?"

I nodded. I took my bag, and we left together.

George was waiting for us in front of the hotel. He greeted us and opened the door for us. We got in the car.

We were waiting for the doctor in the hospital.

A few minutes later, the nurse called my name. We walked in. The doctor greeted us.

"How are you today, Anna?" The doctor asked.

"I am fine."

"Ok, let's start. Lie down, please."

Eros helped me to lie down, and he pulled a blanket over me. I lifted my dress up. The doctor put some gel on my stomach, spreading it with the wand. Eros was holding my hand; his eyes glued to the screen.

"Congratulations, you are having a boy." The doctor informed, smiling.

"We are having a boy!" Eros exclaimed, smiling happily.

"Yes, we are." I said happily while smiling at him.

He leaned over me and kissed my forehead.

"Thank you, my Anna." He murmured.

Later, we went to eat lunch together. We ordered our meals. I was so hungry. He was staring at me in amusement while I was eating my lunch.

"Why do you not eat?" I asked.

"I am on guard. I have a serious suspicion that you can eat me, too after finishing your food." He replied mockingly.

I narrowed my eyes at him. He burst out laughing.

"But...If it is a different kind of eating process, I can prefer." He added and winked at me, giving me a seductive look.

I raised my eyebrow playfully. "Hmm...but after what you have said, it is impossible."

"Does it mean before it would be possible?" He asked, giving me a questioning look.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Maybe....Who knows?!" I said innocently.

His expression changed. I burst out laughing. He gave me a dirty look. I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Next time you will think twice before annoying a pregnant woman." I commented arrogantly.

He shook his head, smirking. "And you, next time do not joke about serious subjects like this with a father-to-be. You can regret it." He stated, giving me a mischievous smirk.

After lunch, we walked along the coast. Then, we went to the hotel.

We had dinner in my room. He pulled an envelope out of his pocket. He handed me the envelope. I took it.

"What is it?" I asked as I opened it.

"It is an invitation for my concert tomorrow night and VIP backstage pass. I will be happy if you attend." He paused and bit his lower lip, giving me a salacious look. "And after the concert, maybe you will want to take a photo with the singer." He added playfully.

I smiled. "I do not know....." I said. He looked at me sadly.

"Maybe...I would like to take a photo with the singer." I continued, giving him a playful smirk. He smiled at me happily.

"Great! George will fetch you."

I nodded. He kissed my cheek, rubbing my stomach.

"Good night. See you at the concert then."

"Good night. See you."

He smiled at me and went out, closing the door behind him.

****

I put on a black mini dress and left my hair open. Then I put on my leather jacket. I took my bag and left.

George was waiting for me in front of the hotel. We went to the venue.

George opened the door for me. I got out of the car.

There were a lot of people in front of the venue. The venue was big and beautiful. We went in.

The concert was about to start. I sat on my seat. George was beside me; he did not leave my side for a second.

I was excited. I was going to see Eros in his concert for the first time.

Finally, the concert began. Everyone applauded, screaming Eros' name when they saw him on stage.

He searched for me as soon as he was on stage and winked at me, smiling when he finally found me.

He sang the song which he had written for me, looking into my eyes. I was on cloud nine. When he finished, he winked at me.

The concert ended. After the concert, I went to the backstage. George led me to Eros's room.

There were two bodyguards in front of his room. George told them something in Greek, and they let me in.

I walked in, closing the door behind me. When Eros saw me, he smiled at me. He moved closer to me. I hugged him. He hugged me back. I pulled away a little, still wrapping my arms around his waist.

"It was an amazing concert. I liked it. You are really good at this." I confessed with full of excitement in my voice.

"I am glad. It was a special concert for me. My baby mama and my little Taptiklis were watching me." He stated, grinning as he placed his hand on my stomach and caressed my bump.

I smiled at him. He leaned closer to me and brushed his lips against mine.